+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Real Chance of Love

Re: Real Chance of Love

Anyone watch the finale. I have liked Doll from the beginning.

I am under no delusion that these 2 actually found their soulmates or that either couple will last more than 6 months. I am not entirely convinced that Chance is really even into women

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3737579;
    Anyone watch the finale. I have liked Doll from the beginning.

I am under no delusion that these 2 actually found their soulmates or that either couple will last more than 6 months. I am not entirely convinced that Chance is really even into women
    Doll and Real are over they never even seen each other after filming. She more or less admitted to being there for a career in her interview. I am pretty sure Hot Wings and Chance are also.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

If I didn't find these shows completely entertaining....I would boycott them because I really can't stand the fact that everyone isn't actually looking for a relationship.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3737614;
    Doll and Real are over they never even seen each other after filming. She more or less admitted to being there for a career in her interview. I am pretty sure Hot Wings and Chance are also.
    awwwwww. that stinks!

TMZ is reporting that Real has stage 4 colon cancer. He's only 33

'Real Chance of Love' Star Fighting Stage Four Cancer
    Exclusive Details

One of the guys from the VH1 reality show "Real Chance of Love" has been diagnosed with STAGE FOUR colon cancer ... and is hospitalized while doctors come up with a strategy to attack the disease.

TMZ has learned Real ... real name Ahmad Givens ... is getting treatment at Cedars-Sinai hospital in Beverly Hills.

A rep for Real -- who starred with his brother on the popular dating show 'Real Chance' -- tells TMZ he first got sick in January with what he thought was the flu.

We're told 33-year-old Real went back to the hospital at least 4 times and was initially told something was wrong with his liver -- but last week doctors informed him it was colon cancer.

Stage four generally means the cancer has spread to other parts of the body.

We're told the rapper-turned-reality-star will remain hospitalized at least until docs figure out what kind of treatment -- chemotherapy, radiation, or both -- he will require.

The rep says they expect a decision from doctors today.
    'Real Chance of Love' Star -- Fighting Stage Four Cancer | TMZ.com
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Real Chance of Love

How sad!!

I read this the other day. Prayers for Real

It looks like Real might actually pull through:

VH1 Star Real My Cancer is Almost Gone 'It's a Miracle'
    12/20/2013 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The star of VH1's "Real Chance of Love" went under the knife Wednesday night to remove huge chunks of cancer from his colon ... and TMZ has learned the operation was a guarded success.

A rep for Ahmad Givens a.k.a. Real tells us ... when doctors began operating Wednesday night they thought he had colon cancer. Turns out it was stage 4 rectal cancer and they were able to remove it all.

But there was another problem. Real also had 7 tumors in his liver. Doctors removed all but a small portion that was deep in the liver. The docs are hopeful ... with radiation they can eliminate the remnants of his liver cancer.

Bottom line .... going into the surgery, it looked like Real was a goner, but now he has a good, fighting chance of survival.

In the world of medicine, that's what you call a successful operation.
    VH1 Star Real -- My Cancer is Almost Gone ... It's a Miracle! | TMZ.com

Nice to see some good news!
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    It looks like Real might actually pull through:

VH1 Star Real -- My Cancer is Almost Gone ... It's a Miracle! | TMZ.com

Nice to see some good news!

I kept checking the internet to see if there were any updates - great news!

+ Reply to Thread