+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Real Chance of Love

Re: Real Chance of Love

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3640947;
    After seeing the first episode, this tops ROL Bus, the first season of RCOL, and all of Flavour of Love combined. You have the fights, the crazy drunken behaviour, the creepy girls...
    It's still a little too early for me to say that. All of the other episodes are still important also. And nothing, nothing will ever top the first two seasons of Flavor of Love, IMHO.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

I just watched the premiere again. It may be one of the most quotable episodes of any of the VH1 Celebreality shows.

I also realized the funniest parts were between the brothers - the premise of the show is to just give them a vehicle to bounce off of each other.

I was gone when the show officially premiered on television, so I couldn't see the elimination until now.

What the heck are these guys thinking? They kept Wiggly over the amazing Ribbon and the Yeti? Wiggly did have one or two moments where I laughed, but Ribbon and Freckles contributed so much to how great the premiere was. They care a little too much about the girls they mesh well with. At least with former daters, they fulled admitted to keeping people around for being hilarious (like how Bret kept Tiffany around on ROL1 even though he would never have ended up with her).

These guys really suck at hosting their own dating show. But fortunately for them, girls like Mamacita looked amazing in the supertrailer, so there's still hope for this show.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Not only did they keep Wiggly over them, they just eliminated her anyways this last episode.

SIGH.

Entertainer better not pull this crap, I'm counting on him.
    You've been Philiminated.

As much as I hate him, I have hopes for the Entertainer, as I'm sure that he'll keep around the crazies. I mean, he did fall for BeckyBuckwild. And New York. And... well, Destiney is actually kinda boring, so I won't include her.

Wow... Aloha = Tatiana Del Toro
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

^Yes! I totally didn't see that until now. Well, to be fair, she wasn't this loco until this episode, but she actually kinda looks like her also.

And yet again, the boring one wins over the entertaining one. These guys are the worst daters ever. The premiere was so amazing. Now when something gets interesting, the girl bringing the excitement will get eliminated over it.

Blonde Baller looks like she'll get eliminated next week. Unforunate, because she's interesting to watch also. My jaw dropped when she said her best friend was killed in the preview. It should be interesting next week... up until they decide to eliminate her.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3666325;
    ^Yes! I totally didn't see that until now. Well, to be fair, she wasn't this loco until this episode, but she actually kinda looks like her also.

And yet again, the boring one wins over the entertaining one. These guys are the worst daters ever. The premiere was so amazing. Now when something gets interesting, the girl bringing the excitement will get eliminated over it.

Blonde Baller looks like she'll get eliminated next week. Unforunate, because she's interesting to watch also. My jaw dropped when she said her best friend was killed in the preview. It should be interesting next week... up until they decide to eliminate her.
    Was Blonde Baller's murdered friend the same one that was accused of being her boyfriend? The one she kept referring to as her "best friend"?

It looks like it is her best friend that is the one that gets murdered...
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3666401;
    It looks like it is her best friend that is the one that gets murdered...
    Just saw the preview again, and her friend says "Courtney got shot..". Blonde Baller was supposedly talking to a guy named Dale when she was accused of having a boyfriend. But in the proceding clips of the preview, Blonde Baller says, "He was killed" or something like that, making it look like it was this Dale guy who was killed. So maybe Blonde Baller is lying (not lying about a friend getting killed, but instead lying about which one it was), to protect herself and end all the boyfriend rumors in the house?

+ Reply to Thread