+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Real Chance of Love

Re: Real Chance of Love

Quote Originally Posted by j8sheehy;3373291;
    'Gay Chance at Love' or I think I like 'Chance at Gay Love' better
    ...now that's funny, I don't care who you sleep with!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Its hysterical and I think could be a LOT more entertaining than their current show!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Season 2 is premiering on the 3rd of August (Monday) and there are 20 girls this time...and let's just say, there's the usual batch of hot messes. There's also some girls that look to be more classy, but at the same time...VH1 has the pictures up and they need to be seen to be believed.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

The names are even worse now too. The named girls Junk and Blonde Baller. Seriously? Really?

And Baker's picture just scares me. The heck is she wearing?!!

I'm one of the rare few that found the first season a blast (especially Chance just being so disinterested in the entire thing), but Entertainer's show is gonna be way better than this as far as New York's leftovers are concerned. And before you ask me, NO, I am not applying. You'd have to get a couple bottles of the good stuff in me before I'd actually like Frank that way.
    You've been Philiminated.

Yep, bring on Frank. I honestly wouldn't really go for any of the Celebreality guys...except Chi Chi. Too bad I'm not blonde and my boobs aren't fake. (if I got implants, I would be as big as DJ Lady Tribe)

Some people, on Baker, said that the C-Section scar was more heinous. I think they meant Junk as in "junk in the trunk" and Blonde Baller? Couldn't they have just done Baller?

*facepalm*
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

Some of the DOL guys look like they could be alright looking under all the stupid. There's a couple guys on VH1 that I MIGHT touch had I known where they'd been, but still. ... I love DavePack though. He's like the village bicycle of VH1 now.

I didn't even notice the C Section scar, but now that you've pointed it out it's probably all that I'll look at.

They called a girl Classy, too. I don't think anything on this show can be described as Classy. Or on any show on this channel. Except Queen Sister Patterson.

Some of them will probably look better in motion. VH1 isn't known for having flattering cast pictures.

Baker's my immediate favorite. I mean, c'mon, with a picture like this:

you can already tell she's going to be legendary.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

She's the favourite of the VH1 blog-and they get what they want. I mean, they picked the NY Goes To Work results accurately for all but one week I think, and well, I think they're going to be right about ILNY 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3533993;
    She's the favourite of the VH1 blog-and they get what they want. I mean, they picked the NY Goes To Work results accurately for all but one week I think, and well, I think they're going to be right about ILNY 3.
    Oh but ILNY3 is going to be GREAT. I mean look what ILNY2 gave us, Tailor Made, It, and EntertainerGod. If ILNY3 can live up to that....

And yeah, as said, everything about Baker's picture is so wrong that it all adds up to right and makes her the best.

FORT Fanatic

I think some of the names on these shows are really in poor taste. Then i remember i am watching VH1 reality tv shows.

but if they have to remember 20 names anyway why even both with nicknames X_X seems so dumb.

+ Reply to Thread