+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Real Chance of Love

Re: Real Chance of Love

I thought Corn Fed looked good but over bronzed in the face. It was a little scary!
    Yup, with donuts!!

On the main page of VH1's website, it says that Cornfed and Real are OVER.
    (I know, it's a shocker ...)
    There's an interview with Cornfed and she gets to share her side of the story. She sounds like she really tried to make it work.

An interesting tidbits:
    * rumors that there will be a Season 2
    * the show finished taping before Labor Day (& it took them this long to edit it and get it on air??? No wonder a relationship didn't work -- too long of a time to be separated or sneaking around to see each other so they don't give away the ending.)

She looked good on the reunion (better hair) but had over-tanned and is now the same skin color as Real!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Yup. Shocking. What is even more shocking is that there might be a season 2.

Yeah, on the reunion show they said Real & Corn Fed hadn't seen each other in 3 months (except for a time she snuck in a visit, I guess) but thats a long time for ANY relationship, not to mention a reality show one.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3292765;
    On the main page of VH1's website, it says that Cornfed and Real are OVER.
    (I know, it's a shocker ...)
    There's an interview with Cornfed and she gets to share her side of the story. She sounds like she really tried to make it work.

An interesting tidbits:
    * rumors that there will be a Season 2
    * the show finished taping before Labor Day (& it took them this long to edit it and get it on air??? No wonder a relationship didn't work -- too long of a time to be separated or sneaking around to see each other so they don't give away the ending.)
    She looked good on the reunion (better hair) but had over-tanned and is now the same skin color as Real!

Not a fan of Real or Chance. But, to be fair, most all television shows are aired months after they're filmed. Keep in mind, I Love Money was on (when will the thread for ILM2 start?) and Vh1 likes to air shows after the others have finished. It wouldn't make sense for them to air I Love Money with Real all over Hoopz while his other show with him all over Corn Fed and MILF on the same week. There's a certain schedule the tv shows have to follow.

Re: Real Chance of Love - Season 2

Yes! Season 2 of Real Chance of Love in ON!!!

Don't think I can post since it's not from a media source, but craigslist in LA has an ad (in the TV Video Radio jobs section) to cast women for Season 2 of the show.

They are casting 20 women to go to the Stallionaire Ranch.
    You must be 21yo by April 1st (if you are interested in applying).

Yeah I saw they were doing another season when I was looking at VH1 the other day.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Oh nooooo
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

oh goddddddd. that REALLY surprises me. I saw that as mildly entertaing, IF that. I really thought it maybe brought in more viewers than New York goes to Hollywood. So I am guessing Real and Cornfed didnt last then, eh? Not shocked in the least, but she seemed like a nice girl. I didnt watch all of the last season becuase I cant look/listen to Chance for more than 3 seconds without being highly annoyed. Personally, I think Chance may be gay. Now THAT would be a show. 'Gay Chance at Love' or I think I like 'Chance at Gay Love' better
    ignorance is excellence

Quote Originally Posted by j8sheehy;3373291;
    oh goddddddd. that REALLY surprises me. I saw that as mildly entertaing, IF that. I really thought it maybe brought in more viewers than New York goes to Hollywood. So I am guessing Real and Cornfed didnt last then, eh? Not shocked in the least, but she seemed like a nice girl. I didnt watch all of the last season becuase I cant look/listen to Chance for more than 3 seconds without being highly annoyed. Personally, I think Chance may be gay. Now THAT would be a show. 'Gay Chance at Love' or I think I like 'Chance at Gay Love' better
    The quality of applicants might go up a notch.:
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by j8sheehy;3373291;
    Lets hope they bring the dudes in for poor Chance this time

+ Reply to Thread