+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Stylista

Re: Stylista

I, too, am hoping for a Johanna win. I'm also hoping that the confessionals where she talks about how much time and effort she puts into learning everything to do with this field are an indicator that she does win. What will likely happen, though, is that Megan, the dreadful, mean-spirited, sneaky, abusive Megan, the Megan whose style is in no way superior to Johanna's, will win.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I missed last night's epi and now I'm glad I did. Ashlie is gone? sheesh. Elle is going to the dogs. But then you look at the recent dual covers of Beyonce and the hideousness of those speaks volumes...

Well I hope its Johanna. I realize she's put it all on the line to do this and I hope that is the compelling story they wanted. the other 2? yeah, right.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Kao

Geez, Kate is all over the blogsphere now. I'm beginning to wonder how the hell she past the mental stability test to get on the show because she really IS that way even without provocation. And it's not a cute look. :/

Methinks Megan won it all, judging by her recent attempts at damage coontrol. I have to hand it to her though...I've seen the most horrible things said about her online and she simply says "Hey, it's their opinion. Don't go on TV if you don't want to be talked about." Pretty healthy attitude, if you ask me. I wish we had seem more of that side of Megan instead of "Hey, I'm a bitch" Megan.

Johanna needs to wise up, and quickly. When she kept saying "This is my first runway show nd I'm not sure what I'm doing" last night I just wanted to shake her and say "Gurl...don't say that! If you don't know what you're doing you better fake it until you believe it yourself!"

Every Wednesday Nina probably invites friends over for drinks to watch this trainwreck and laugh until the tears roll down their faces...and serves Elle right, too. The magazine going downhill coincides too well with her departure, and even though I wouldn't completely put the blame on Anne, I think as the most visable member she would be the one getting the chop.

Which is a shame, because I think the Real Ann is probably super laid-back and awesome; not the act we see on the show.
    Last edited by Kao; 12-12-2008 at 06:34 AM.

FORT Fogey

OMG! Final 2 and Dyshaun's still a beeyotch (Are you nervous? Too bad for you.) He's so cocky! I soooo want for Johanna to win (her behind the covershoot scenes with the "Eve's picks" seemed so Teen Vogue to me that's prolly why I liked it). I am nervous for her that she didn't use her assistants and the damage brought about by bratty Megan.

FORT Fogey

WOW! I'm so glad Johanna won! Dyshaun is a better fit styling for Rachel Zoe instead. I die!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Megan was HORRIBLE to Johanna! What a little wanna be diva! So glad she wasn't in the final 2! I'm happy Johanna won!

Also glad that Johanna won. Has style/not a bitch - a much better choice than the other final two of the final three.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I'm so glad a nice person like Johanna won! She really wanted this job and I think she will do well.
    I hope Megan, Kate and Dyshaun see how horrible they were when they watch themselves on this show and take steps to change their nasty attitudes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3254097;
    I'm so glad a nice person like Johanna won! She really wanted this job and I think she will do well.
    I hope Megan, Kate and Dyshaun see how horrible they were when they watch themselves on this show and take steps to change their nasty attitudes.
    I thought that Kate redeemed herself towards the end of the series.

I think, honestly, I'm just glad its over!

Happy that Johanna won and not the other 2. The very best of luck to her.

I will be very surprised if this one is renewed.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567