+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The Rachel Zoe Project

Re: The Rachel Zoe Project

Wow...she really looks unhealthy....I hope she gets help soon for this. Unfortunately she is in an industry that values thinness...the thinner the better, so I'm sure that has contributed to her illness. The sad thing is that she is on tv, being upheld as someone who we should look up to as a "fashionista" yet is so thin that the clothes she wears and the way they look on her would never look the same on the average bear. I am fearful that this is a bad impression to give young girls/women who would strive to be like her.

FORT Fogey

I caught up on the first two episodes today and was surprised at how negative R and her husband appeared to each other. You know the baby thing is going to be part of the drama....but he was full of complaints about her the entire second show.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;4036355;
    I caught up on the first two episodes today and was surprised at how negative R and her husband appeared to each other. You know the baby thing is going to be part of the drama....but he was full of complaints about her the entire second show.
    Yes, in the last episode he was full of complaints about "her" business. . . I wonder what the real story is, because as of the end of last season and the first episode of this season, it was going to be "their" business --- remember how Rachel had a physical breakdown and needed him to be the head of the 'business' side of the business (while she would be in charge of the fashion side), to take some of the strain off of her. So why is he now ignoring the business? Why is he out jogging and hanging out with his pals during the frantic Golden Globes preparation -- and not in the office taking some of the stress off of Rachel, as he was planning to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4037068;
    Yes, in the last episode he was full of complaints about "her" business. . . I wonder what the real story is, because as of the end of last season and the first episode of this season, it was going to be "their" business --- remember how Rachel had a physical breakdown and needed him to be the head of the 'business' side of the business (while she would be in charge of the fashion side), to take some of the strain off of her. So why is he now ignoring the business? Why is he out jogging and hanging out with his pals during the frantic Golden Globes preparation -- and not in the office taking some of the stress off of Rachel, as he was planning to do?

Good question. You never know what is going on behind the scenes. I think it is fair to consider that he is frustrated with her about things that are non-business. I mean, if I was her husband and I was getting slammed all over the internet with people asking why I didn't get her help for her health situation, then I might be angry and distant too.

I mean what can he really do? He can only ask her to consider getting help. He can't force her. I can see how that might lead to some tension. She is hell bent on fashion, but has no concern for her health? Wouldn't that upset most husbands who want to start a family, only you can't start a family with someone who is so obviously unhealthy. I think I might be pulling out of the relationship too.

FORT Fanatic

Zoe is 44 years old. Too much sun when she was young, too much caffiene and alcohol now, combined with her desire to be a 16 year old in a 44 year olds body isnt helping her age gracefully. Being a go between for fashion designers and quasi celebrities has got to be tough, and it shows on her face. I am not a regular veiwer of this show I have seen it a few times when flipping channels. She seems desperate for fame but has no real talent so is prepared to pretend she is living life more dramatically than the rest of us. Whatever gets you on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;4039241;
    Zoe is 44 years old. Too much sun when she was young, too much caffiene and alcohol now, combined with her desire to be a 16 year old in a 44 year olds body isnt helping her age gracefully. Being a go between for fashion designers and quasi celebrities has got to be tough, and it shows on her face. I am not a regular veiwer of this show I have seen it a few times when flipping channels. She seems desperate for fame but has no real talent so is prepared to pretend she is living life more dramatically than the rest of us. Whatever gets you on tv.
    How did you get that age? I thought she was 38-39 or that's what is reported. I agree that she looks to be in her forties, but didn't know for sure. If that is indeed true, then I can see why her husband is pushing the family matter. At 44, your eggs are limited.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;4039241;
    She seems desperate for fame but has no real talent so is prepared to pretend she is living life more dramatically than the rest of us. Whatever gets you on tv.
    Styling IS her talent. It is big, big business in the movie/TV industry. It's a way of life and, yes, it is as you see it -- VERY dramatic. She's been around for many, many years and there's many of these stylists behind the scenes. We just see the results.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

FORT Fanatic

Rachel is treating Brad like such crap. It makes me sick to watch right now. In 24 hours he was supposed to get enough clothes for her despite there were TWO charity fashion shows going on. Also if this is Naomi's idea why is Rachel....Brad doing all the work?

I'm just watching tonight's episode (I taped it) and did anyone notice that Rachel looked like she had a huge "shiner" on her left cheek...under her eye? She looks like someone punched her out! Unless it was just a bad make-up job. I love her idea of a blizzard...a few snow flakes! She's so west coast!!

Naomi Campbell only contacted Rachel 3 days prior to her charity fashion show? How inconsiderate! You mean she had absolutely NO IDEA that this event was taking place perhaps a month prior to the event so that whomever she hired would have time to gather the proper clothing? Or...maybe Naomi had hired someone else who backed out and she had to resort to hiring Rachel at the last minute...

+ Reply to Thread