+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The Rachel Zoe Project

Re: The Rachel Zoe Project

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4032116;
    I'm all for hearing Taylor's side. There are two sides here and I wouldn't put it passed the producers to do all that Taylor bashing for ratings, however, if Taylor is so innocent as she says in that interview, then why isn't she outraged they are lying about her? All she needs to do is have an attorney send the show a cease and desist letter instructing them to cease trashing her reputation or she is going to sue them. I would if they were lying about my integrity. Why just lay down and take it? That strikes me as odd.
    Me too. There's a huge gap from where last season ended and the beginning of this one. Taylor always wanting to go on her own -- she and Brad became good friends and seemingly worked through all that with Rachel. Then, this season opens with "letting her go -- or inferring such."

They got all the samples back from Taylor and Brad explains that she did have the right to have them, so nothing inferred there. Something's out of kilter.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

I always liked Taylor. She needed to move on because she just wasn't happy, and I guess in that regard, I'm glad she has done so.

I just tuned in to a bit of the show.....I am not really thrilled about the Taylor bashing going on. Even if Taylor is "guilty" of something beyond just leaving, it is still unprofessional to bash her on national tv.

Until something is brought out publicly, I'm refraining from passing judgment. Taylor is a smart girl and would seem to know that crossing Rachel is not a smart thing to do.

Reg. Roger...I'm not sure if I like him or think he's a complete drip. Funny how Taylor is gone and he is in. Very convenient, it seems?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4033049;
    I always liked Taylor. She needed to move on because she just wasn't happy, and I guess in that regard, I'm glad she has done so.

I just tuned in to a bit of the show.....I am not really thrilled about the Taylor bashing going on. Even if Taylor is "guilty" of something beyond just leaving, it is still unprofessional to bash her on national tv.

Until something is brought out publicly, I'm refraining from passing judgment. Taylor is a smart girl and would seem to know that crossing Rachel is not a smart thing to do.

Reg. Roger...I'm not sure if I like him or think he's a complete drip. Funny how Taylor is gone and he is in. Very convenient, it seems?
    After watching last night's episode, it's obvious that Taylor DID steal from them. There were two references to it. It could mean stealing clothing, money or clients. TV is full of bashing -- I find no exception here. If it's true, Taylor wise not to make an issue of it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4033489;
    After watching last night's episode, it's obvious that Taylor DID steal from them. There were two references to it. It could mean stealing clothing, money or clients. TV is full of bashing -- I find no exception here. If it's true, Taylor wise not to make an issue of it.
    No, it means that there is an accusation of wrongdoing. Again, specifics aren't mentioned. If I was Taylor at this point I would just maintain the high road instead of getting into a mud slinging match. Getting involved in legal actions takes a lot of time and money, and sometimes refusing to get sucked into flying accusations is the best thing a person can do as the person making the accusations can end up looking petty and vindictive. I think that this is especially true in cases where the accusations are innuendo and hinting. By now I think that whatever damage was done by Rachel with respect to Taylor's career is done. Better to just move on. Even Roger was telling Rachel to let it go and get over it. If the accusations got more serious, then I would initiate legal action.

I've read Rachel is 44 not the 37-39 ages that are also out there. Truth is she looks even older than 44 and if I didn't know her I'd put her at 47-48.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4033890;
    I've read Rachel is 44 not the 37-39 ages that are also out there. Truth is she looks even older than 44 and if I didn't know her I'd put her at 47-48.
    Thanks for posting this CF. I don't really watch the show that much even though I love fashion because she's kind of off putting to me, but whenever I do see her she does look so much older. I thought part of it is because she's borderline anorexic and that ages your face past a certain age but, even taking that into account, she looks late forties to me too. She has access to the best skin care and must have had at least some minimally invasive procedures like botox and fillers done but she still looks late forties.

I remember hearing that both Salma Hayek and Catherine Zeta Jones have made themselves much younger but they were both born outside of the US so it sort of made sense to me because they don't have that much of a paper trail with regard to their age. Wouldn't it be really easy for someone to check Rachel's birthdate? She went to college in DC, I think. There have been a bunch of magazine articles about her the past couple of years. I guess they just take whatever age she says she is and don't fact check it.

And I was flipping through the channels and saw an ad for this week's (?) show where her husband was saying that Rachel was at the age where they had to consider having a family or not. That's actually what made me double check her age online and then I immediately doubted it.

Regarding kids, I think even if she's late forties she could still or should consider, if she wants to, having children with medical assistance, donor eggs, etc. I'm a big proponent of women taking advantage of that since men have been doing it forever with no one seeming to blink twice. At a certain point it's kind of crazy to put your body through that but even the early fifties don't seem outrageous to me. She strikes me as someone who would worry to much about her figure, though, to carry a child. Surrogacy could work for her.

I can't believe I had this much to say about Rachel Zoe!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Boann;4033571;
    No, it means that there is an accusation of wrongdoing. Again, specifics aren't mentioned. If I was Taylor at this point I would just maintain the high road instead of getting into a mud slinging match. Getting involved in legal actions takes a lot of time and money, and sometimes refusing to get sucked into flying accusations is the best thing a person can do as the person making the accusations can end up looking petty and vindictive. I think that this is especially true in cases where the accusations are innuendo and hinting. By now I think that whatever damage was done by Rachel with respect to Taylor's career is done. Better to just move on. Even Roger was telling Rachel to let it go and get over it. If the accusations got more serious, then I would initiate legal action.
    It's obvious no one can prove anything what happened -- my point was that THEIR reason for letting her go was because stealing was the issue. Everyone wanted to know why -- and it was stealing. Wasn't saying it was true or false -- just that STEALING was the ACCUSATION. I do believe that something went down and it happened between seasons -- I feel that all the accusations, and whatever, already happened and we're seeing the RESULTS. I never take anything at face value.

There is no way this woman can get pregnant as thin as she is without some major help.
    Did anyone take notice how skinny she was when she took off her Chanel jacket to try clothes on with Brad??? You could play xylaphone on those ribs. Women need some body fat to concive.

I love, love, LOVE looking at the clothes & shoes BUT listening to them talk their baby talk is to the point where I am going to stop watching.
    If I want to see pretty clothes I will watch Project Runway.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4033909;

Regarding kids, I think even if she's late forties she could still or should consider, if she wants to, having children with medical assistance, donor eggs, etc. I'm a big proponent of women taking advantage of that since men have been doing it forever with no one seeming to blink twice. At a certain point it's kind of crazy to put your body through that but even the early fifties don't seem outrageous to me. She strikes me as someone who would worry to much about her figure, though, to carry a child. Surrogacy could work for her.

I can't believe I had this much to say about Rachel Zoe!
    You make some good points. I do think she could consider more than her physical ability to conceive when planning a family. She is tied up as tight as a tick. The stress is all over her face. I think she thrives on it. I can't see her out of that kind of life.

She also seems to be stuck in a certain look IMO. I'm no professional and she is, but her eyeliner looks very dated IMO. It's quite dark and stark against her face, like a older lady out at a nightclub or something in 1992. Her hair is nice. They could be extensions, but it looks nice.

Here's a link that contains some footage of her at her wedding that is supposed to have been 12 years ago, which would put her at about age 25-26. I'm not sure I buy it.

Rachel Zoe Goes Back To The Time She Was A Twenty-something Blushing Bride

Here's an article from January of this year about her health and lack of nutrition.

News - Rachel Zoe's Estimated Weight: 80 Pounds - Healthy Lifestyle - UsMagazine.com
    Last edited by Debb70; 08-12-2010 at 03:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread