I think only Rodger and Taylor know what really happened. But there is definitely more than what's been said on the show.
- Somebody said that if the books looked wrong, it was probably Rachel's secret shopping trips. Wouldn't be surprised about that.
- I think Taylor is too professional to steal from her. Yeah, she has a bad attitude, but she's not a lame fashionista social butterfly like Rachel and Brad. She liked fashion just as much but she didn't have to say "I die" 100 times or go partying with Rachel like it's her job (Brad even said that part of his job was to accompany Rachel to parties and events). She did the stuff nobody else wanted to do and tried to keep the place moving but they never appreciated her for it.
- The fact that Taylor is given no time to defend herself is suspicious. When you don't let another other party speak you are either feeling threatened or have to really work the lie in. Either way it comes off phony.
- Taylor has already been presented with her own show offer, if anything I'd like to see how that goes down
- Heard that Rachel Zoe is trying to blacklist Taylor from salons, makeup artists, stores, etc. I didn't expect that from her. I personally don't think they will comply either. Maybe they will kiss up to her when she's around but "under the table" still work with Taylor. Money is money and RZ or Taylor are not the only stylists out there.
- About the above, wouldn't be surprised if Rodger is pulling the wool over Rachel's eyes and telling her all kinds of crap to incite this behavior from Rachel so that if the truth does come out, she won't believe it.