+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The Rachel Zoe Project

FORT Fan

Re: The Rachel Zoe Project

I just saw the first episode of the new season. I was surprised that Rachel and her husband made so many insinuations about financial wrongdoing on Taylor's part and that Bravo focused on it with the editing, given that Taylor was never investigated or charged with any crime. Seems like there is more to the story and it would be interesting to hear Taylor's side.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Boann;4025035;
    I just saw the first episode of the new season. I was surprised that Rachel and her husband made so many insinuations about financial wrongdoing on Taylor's part and that Bravo focused on it with the editing, given that Taylor was never investigated or charged with any crime. Seems like there is more to the story and it would be interesting to hear Taylor's side.
    Yay! The new season!! And I am soooooooo glad that Taylor is gone, and that all we will have to suffer through with her, from now on, will be in flashbacks. She is one unpleasant, self-absorbed, acid-tongued woman!

Her relationship with Rachel, at least as much of it that was shown on tv, was really weird!! Love/hate/love/hate/love/hate! She practically bullied Rachel, and Rachel (and everyone else) always had to walk on thin ice with her.

In light of the way she left Rachel, and all of her activities that followed, I think that probably the only way that Rachel felt she could get any closure, was to put it all into an episode so the public could see the aftermath of Taylor just walking out the way she did, with no explantation, no apology, no closure --- nothing. The financial allegations against Taylor are interesting because if they're not true, Rachel runs a huge risk of being sued for libel and/or slander. So there might very well be some truth to them.

All in all, Taylor made a huge mistake, career-wise, in how she handled things. If Taylor had come to Rachel like a normal person, and just say that she felt she had to leave (or whatever), Rachel herself said, she would have given Taylor a glowing recommendation; however this way, not only did she create a war with Rachel, and a tremendous amount of negative energy with the co-workers and associates and clients -- virtually all of whom came through Rachel -- but she really damaged her own reputation! And seriously, who in their right mind would want to work with a walking mind-field like Taylor?
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 08-05-2010 at 09:49 AM.

I suspect there will be some law suit coming their way by Taylor. They are really trashing her. Of course, truth is a defense to slander, but my, I wouldn't go as far as they are going. Who wants that fight and the legal fees, even if you win in the end?

I suspect there must be some issues we don't know about with Taylor. What would cause her to be so out of control? Just use your imagination. She may really be in some deep trouble and needs rehab.

What will the show do without Taylor's drama? Create some I guess. LOL

Okay I am going to say it, did anyone notice how thin Rachel was?
    I get being thin, people are constantly telling me to eat more. I weigh 100 pounds but you can't see my ribs sticking out.
    You really don't notice when she is wearing a higher neckline but but WOW when she wore the lower cut top.

I've never actually seen Rachel eat anything. Her employees do, Rodger does, but I've never seen her eat. She's way too thin to even think about having a child.

Apparently Rachel commented on her blog that there was a lot more to the Taylor story that can't be talked about.

I loathed Taylor, she was one nasty piece of works, such a joyless sourpuss, so I won't miss her at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4025394;
    I get being thin, people are constantly telling me to eat more. I weigh 100 pounds but you can't see my ribs sticking out.
    You really don't notice when she is wearing a higher neckline but but WOW when she wore the lower cut top.
    Yes, I'm so tired of these ultra-thin celebs who claim they are just naturally like that. Right. She was all in denial on The View last year about how she doesn't have an eating disorder and she's not too thin, blah, blah, blah. Yuck. It reminds of Tori Spelling, Kelly Rippa, etc. They were all much larger and normal looking when in their teens and twenties. They are foolish enough to think people don't notice that. LOL

In this last episode, she looked so thin that she appeared sick. She did not appear to have her strength.
    Last edited by Debb70; 08-05-2010 at 05:27 PM.

FORT Fogey

for some reason the tabloids have not been on Kelly Ripa about her weight as they have with Tori. But on today's show, Kelly had a sleeveless dress that was deeply cut toward her neck leaving her shoulders bare. She was all bone but had very msucular arms. The bones of the shoulders were not pretty and she was totally breastless. She is thin, but I think Rachael is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;4025635;
    for some reason the tabloids have not been on Kelly Ripa about her weight as they have with Tori. But on today's show, Kelly had a sleeveless dress that was deeply cut toward her neck leaving her shoulders bare. She was all bone but had very msucular arms. The bones of the shoulders were not pretty and she was totally breastless. She is thin, but I think Rachael is worse.
    Yes, Kelly's size does fluctuate from thin to ultra-thin. She claims to work out and her arms usually have some definition. She cracks me up when she frets on air about her guilt over eating some Goldfish snacks. LOL God forbid she consume over 25 carbs!

The photos of her when she first met her husband and first got married show a very busty Kelly bursting out of her low cut dresses. She lost all of it though when she lost her weight. I do feel for her at times. Gotta hand it to her. She makes fun of herself about her flat chest. I don't think I would stay that way if I had other options.

Rachel will no doubt address these accusations about her more and more as her show progresses. I guess she thinks she looks great that way.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4025394;
    She's MUCH thinner than last season...and I've not seen her eat much at all...but she sure drinks alot of coffee!

FORT Fogey

I've only ever watched the show a few times, and I REALLY can't stand Rachel. She's disgustingly thin, she's not pleasant, she's not likable, she's not funny, and no one around her is either. How old is she? Because she looks OLD.

+ Reply to Thread