+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The Rachel Zoe Project

Re: The Rachel Zoe Project

I used to love this show but after the third "Maj" I deleted it from my DVR. Brad's show is just SO much better

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I did rewatch part of the episode where Rachel and Rodger hug Brad's partner, but snub him.
    Wasn't that Andy Cohen he was with?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Yep! That was Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    The scene I was referrring to showed RAchel and Rodger walk by Brad and Brad's partner. THey hug the partner, but ignore Brad. Where was Andy? I didn't see him.

If we're thinking of the same scene, Brad was with Andy, and Rachel and Rodger hugged Andy and ignored Brad. Andy showed the clip on WWHL, too.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I liked seeing the Paris collections. Rachel likes hats and the 70s. Fine by me. Everybody has their thing. Lately mine is stretchy pants.
    You can do it!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I always love the shows filmed in Paris. What a dreamy city!!!! And it's especially fun when we vicariously get to go to all these exciting Parisian places with our tv "friends."

I'm still enjoying Rachel very much, even with all of her quirky idiosyncrasies. And it really warms my heart how in love with her little boy she is. And I really enjoy watching her warm relationships with employees and colleagues. The only thing that really bothers me is how insensitive and sometimes cold and/or dismissive she is to Rodger. He seems to love her so much, and he puts up with so much from her. I want to see her give him a lot more warmth and affection --- and respect.

PS I'm noticing how Rodger's so much more into fashion now, than he ever was. In the early seasons he had no interest at all --- and now he's saying how much he's loving all of the Paris fashion shows. So cute!

I'm enjoying seeing the sites, fashions, etc., too, however Rachel and Rodger are more annoying to me than ever. Rodger used to be okay, but not now. I find Rachel too fake to take seriously. Her bundle of nerves, gonna have a breakdown mentality seems unhealthy for a toddler, IMO. Poor kid. I'm not sure why I keep watching. LOL

+ Reply to Thread