+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The Rachel Zoe Project

Re: The Rachel Zoe Project

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Yes, so true, BUT Rachel said that she TOTALLY fell in love with the baby the minute he was born --- and has been obsessed with him ever since then. And you can really see it in her eyes when she's holding him. But the really amazing thing is the look in RODGER'S eyes when HE is holding the baby or just looking at him! Pure love, that is just so heart warming to see. He's wanted a child for soooo, long, I'm so happy for him!
    I hope her maternal drive continues, for the baby's sake. As I saw it, Rodger tried to make Rachael into something that she was not. Perhaps she's changed. I guess we will get the opportunity to see next season.

I would love to see Rachael focusing on really important things like spending precious time with her baby and not fashion. I know she's an artist and she loves fashion, but her obesession just gets to me.

Is she taking time to spend with the baby or is she doing everything she did before with her career, but with her baby in tow? I wish them the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I hope her maternal drive continues, for the baby's sake. As I saw it, Rodger tried to make Rachael into something that she was not. Perhaps she's changed. I guess we will get the opportunity to see next season.

I would love to see Rachael focusing on really important things like spending precious time with her baby and not fashion. I know she's an artist and she loves fashion, but her obesession just gets to me.

Is she taking time to spend with the baby or is she doing everything she did before with her career, but with her baby in tow? I wish them the best.
    Rachel has changed --- less stressed out, appears much more comfortable in her own skin and only up to the 8 month of pregnancy. Although I enjoyed Taylor and Brad while on, finding this season the Rachel Zoe Project better than past.

The latest episode that I saw did not show her being more relaxed IMO. I think she seems quite witchy. Why does she have to be so miserable.? Does she never have moments that she is just thankful for all her blessings and content with what she has? Just 2 minutes of that would be great.

And she's so down with her body. For God's sake lady, be glad you're healthy and 8 months pregnant, not all witchy over your tummy. She talked to Kim K, like the weight gain was some terrible curse that she must endure. I find it really sad that she can't embrace being pregnant. At her age, she should consider herself blessed.

I can't wait to see the decorating on the house in 2 weeks. How can that be? Whenever I shop for furniture, they tell me they have to order it and it takes from 6-8 weeks to arrive. They don't even carry it in the store. Maybe they are custom making Rachael's because of her status. I wouldn't mind just seeing a show about him decorating that house.

I ran across this video and thought it was so cute.

Rachel Zoe and Baby - YouTube

FORT Newbie

Ok, I'm sick to death of hearing Rachel and everyone else complain, complain, complain about how stressed Rachel is. Enough already!!!!

I'm glad she was happy with her house. I do honestly hope she puts the child first and stops obsessing with the fashion. I hear she has done that. I hope it's true. The Oscars can survive without Rachael Zoe.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I can't wait to see the decorating on the house in 2 weeks. How can that be? Whenever I shop for furniture, they tell me they have to order it and it takes from 6-8 weeks to arrive. They don't even carry it in the store. Maybe they are custom making Rachael's because of her status. I wouldn't mind just seeing a show about him decorating that house.
    The house looks GORGEOUS! He did a fabulous job!
    Debb70 likes this.

I just recently started watching this show. Who wouldn't want this woman's life, at least for a while? My goodness, I get sick of watching people fawning over her the way they do!

I sort of like the show but I did not like what Rachel did to Jeremiah. She totally put it on others to fire him when they never gave him a chance to really learn to style. He did a wonderful job with their home, and that was the thanks he got? It made me dislike Rachel a little bit.

I didn't know stylists were such a big deal that they lived in Beverly Hills.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I just recently started watching this show. Who wouldn't want this woman's life, at least for a while? My goodness, I get sick of watching people fawning over her the way they do!

I sort of like the show but I did not like what Rachel did to Jeremiah. She totally put it on others to fire him when they never gave him a chance to really learn to style. He did a wonderful job with their home, and that was the thanks he got? It made me dislike Rachel a little bit.

I didn't know stylists were such a big deal that they lived in Beverly Hills.
    I thought the whole thing with Jeremiah was odd too. They have nothing for him to do? Well, that's funny. At the same time, Rachel told him he had 2 weeks to decorate and furnish her house, she also said that he would have to help with some other jobs too, because they were short! I replayed that part twice. So which is it? Are they short and need help or is there nothing for him to do? It really ticked me off at Rach and her hubby. I hope Jeremiah finds a new spot he will be happy and successful WITHOUT the ZOE name.

She has been fashion obsessed since she was real young -- now you want to watch a show about a baby (and forget the fashion)?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread