+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The Rachel Zoe Project

FORT Fan

Re: The Rachel Zoe Project

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4073382;
    where did you see that he had left Rachel Zoe? the article in the link references him working for her several times, and not in past tense.
    The part about him leaving Rachel Zoe was all over the internet. The article was referenced because there was some gossip the Rachel's jealousy over this article was the real reason behind the split.

There were news/gossip stories about Rachel being 3 months pregnant all over the net yesterday. However, they were all based on an original scoop on OK Magazine's site, and OK has since taken the story down. Also, there's nothing on Rachel's Twitter about it. So either OK got it wrong, or else Rachel got some people to shut up for a while until she's ready to announce it herself. Interesting...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

With Brad gone from the show there isn't much to love about it any longer. The fashion seems to be a minor part of the show, but if they made it more about that instead of her rocky relationship I might stick around.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;4076535;
    With Brad gone from the show there isn't much to love about it any longer. The fashion seems to be a minor part of the show, but if they made it more about that instead of her rocky relationship I might stick around.
    I agree Sassy, I grew to really like (and respect) Brad, and I will miss him. Someone upthread mentioned that Rachel isn't going to replace Brad, but I can't imagine how she will survive without replacing Brad/Taylor with one or more people --- how is she going to style all of her clients? I really hope therre is a next season of the show, because it is pretty fascinating. I hope she gets some interesting (for us) and competent (for her) people to work with, and I also hope very much, that she and Rodger can reach some peace in their marriage -- with a resolution about the baby issue that is okay for both of them.

Caught the new season the other day..... I can't believe this woman has a baby now. She was supposedly 6 mo's pregnant during the show i watched however you couldn't tell at all. I like the people working for her now. I didn't miss Brad at all.

I still just cannot see this woman as a mother.......

I've seen Rachel currently on several interview shows and in little mini videos with her baby and, surprisingly, she seems like a totally devoted, loving mommy. She said that she completely and utterly fell in love with her little baby boy, Skyler, the second he was born, and she carries him with her (and Rodger) throughout most of her working days, including trips, video shoots etc. And in the videos, it certainly looked that way. Good for her, and I'm sure this is a big relief to Rodger!

In regard to Brad's leaving, I'm so sorry that it happened the way it did and that Rachel and Rodger have bad feelings about it. I wish that Brad could've just been honest with Rachel, and just told her it was time for him to move on and become a stylist on his own. I miss him from the show because he was quirky and delightfully pleasant (although I didn't see any great styling talent in him --- but perhaps that just wasn't shown) -- but Rachel seems to have greatly expanded her staff and now has
    4 separate offices -- one full office for each of the aspects of her business. Her new main styling director (don't know her name), the one with the long dark hair, oddly enough, sounds exactly like Taylor when she's speaking! The only difference is that the new gal seems very pleasant and cooperative whereas Taylor was completely negative, self-involved and a complete nightmare to work with.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I saw Rachel on QVC yesterday while I was channel surfing. She's hawking a line of accessories there and sales seemed to be brisk. I wish her success with it.

I used to find Rachel rather amusing. There was something about her that I liked, but the last part of last season really showed a side of her that I don't care for. I had hoped this season would be different, but it's more of Rachel that I don't care for. Where shall I start?

She seems to be in a contest with a Kardashian when it comes to saying "LIKE" over and over. It's out of control with her and makes her sound like an idiot.

I understand her job is important to her, but it's not as if she's removing brain tumors or developing a cure for cancer. IT's fashion and design and no lives will be lost if someone's accessories don't match. She's too obsessed with it.

She talks about her baby that's in her tummy with contempt. I haven't seen much warmth, love or affection for her baby on the way. I respect people who are married to their careers chosing to not have kids. I can't imagine her putting a child first. How will she forego Fashion week if her child has activities that she should be attending. It's quite sad IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    In regard to Brad's leaving, I'm so sorry that it happened the way it did and that Rachel and Rodger have bad feelings about it. I wish that Brad could've just been honest with Rachel, and just told her it was time for him to move on and become a stylist on his own. I miss him from the show because he was quirky and delightfully pleasant (although I didn't see any great styling talent in him --- but perhaps that just wasn't shown)
    As I understood it at the time, from tweets back and forth between Rachel and Brad, the split was amicable with Rachel wishing him well as he spread his wings.

Call me surprised when she dissed him on the season premiere. Revisionist history, much?!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    She talks about her baby that's in her tummy with contempt. I haven't seen much warmth, love or affection for her baby on the way. I respect people who are married to their careers chosing to not have kids. I can't imagine her putting a child first. How will she forego Fashion week if her child has activities that she should be attending. It's quite sad IMO.
    Yes, so true, BUT Rachel said that she TOTALLY fell in love with the baby the minute he was born --- and has been obsessed with him ever since then. And you can really see it in her eyes when she's holding him. But the really amazing thing is the look in RODGER'S eyes when HE is holding the baby or just looking at him! Pure love, that is just so heart warming to see. He's wanted a child for soooo, long, I'm so happy for him!

+ Reply to Thread