+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The Rachel Zoe Project

Re: The Rachel Zoe Project

Maybe that is one reason she signed on for this show, the money and the exposure. Moreover her new QVC line will soon line the Rachel Zoe Inc. coffers as she 'grows' her brand.

Please help me remember something. The day after the Oscars, was everybody talking about Demi and Cameron? I thought they were all talking about Sandra Bullock. Maybe I missed it, but that's how Rachel described it.
    They both looked nice, but it's not rocket science.

She was so rude to her husband. Even after all the work was done, she just ignored him as if he wasn't present. It's really sad. I know I couldn't deal with her. She is obsessed.

I really hope she and her husband don't decide to have children. I've never seen two more whiny, petulant adults in my life. I do love Brad and whatever she is paying him to put up with her, is not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4056680;
    I really hope she and her husband don't decide to have children. I've never seen two more whiny, petulant adults in my life. I do love Brad and whatever she is paying him to put up with her, is not enough.
    I agree...I sure hope they don't have children...those poor kids! And I think her husband is nuts for putting up with her...he needs a real wife who loves him more than Chanel! The things he was saying the other night in his little individual interviews kind of sounded like he might just leave her.

I found it strange that when Rachel was in Italy at one of the fashion shows (or maybe more than one) she wore her sunglasses in the darkened room during the fashion show yet did not wear them when she was outside in the bright light. Very weird!

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar

I thought the Johnny Weir storyline was pretty funny, he and Brad were hilarious! I primarily enjoy the show for the fashion, but Rachel has slowly earned my admiration (I'm not saying I like her, but I don't hate her). The Milan breakfast scene was.... interesting. "We're early, we get to have pasta for breakfast", yet Rachel only had tea. It was interesting seeing the honeymoon tape, contrasting the somewhat demure young Rachel to the uptight stress-ball she is today.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;4058164;
    I thought the Johnny Weir storyline was pretty funny, he and Brad were hilarious! I primarily enjoy the show for the fashion, but Rachel has slowly earned my admiration (I'm not saying I like her, but I don't hate her). The Milan breakfast scene was.... interesting. "We're early, we get to have pasta for breakfast", yet Rachel only had tea. It was interesting seeing the honeymoon tape, contrasting the somewhat demure young Rachel to the uptight stress-ball she is today.
    Yep...once again we saw Rachel NOT eat!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4056677;
    Please help me remember something. The day after the Oscars, was everybody talking about Demi and Cameron? I thought they were all talking about Sandra Bullock. Maybe I missed it, but that's how Rachel described it.
    They both looked nice, but it's not rocket science.

She was so rude to her husband. Even after all the work was done, she just ignored him as if he wasn't present. It's really sad. I know I couldn't deal with her. She is obsessed.
    If you remember, the dress Sandra Bullock ultimately wore was the one Rachel was fighting for Cameron to wear, but lost out to Bullock who went on to win the Oscar, she looked oh so fabulous, it was an amazing dress!

OK, so, we're suppose to believe that she actually cooked the turkey dinner? The turkey is still in the plastic and she's dressed in boots and a cape with strands of pearls hanging around her neck and she's cooking dinner? Really? I get that fashion is her life. I get that it's important for her to look good BUT come on! She NEVER throws on a pair sweats when things need to get done? I've cooked plenty of turkey dinners for family and in my experience I was on my feet for 2 days! Getting myself ready has always been the last thing on my mind! She's a lying liar who lies! Just tell the truth, the cooking scenes were all staged! No one, except Batman, cooks a turkey dinner in a cape!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4061108;
    OK, so, we're suppose to believe that she actually cooked the turkey dinner? The turkey is still in the plastic and she's dressed in boots and a cape with strands of pearls hanging around her neck and she's cooking dinner? Really? I get that fashion is her life. I get that it's important for her to look good BUT come on! She NEVER throws on a pair sweats when things need to get done? I've cooked plenty of turkey dinners for family and in my experience I was on my feet for 2 days! Getting myself ready has always been the last thing on my mind! She's a lying liar who lies! Just tell the truth, the cooking scenes were all staged! No one, except Batman, cooks a turkey dinner in a cape!
    Okay I had given up on this show, but now I have to see this image!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4058185;
    Yep...once again we saw Rachel NOT eat!
    Noticed that as well.

+ Reply to Thread