+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The Rachel Zoe Project

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Rachel Zoe Project

I think she looks like the mangy "memory" cat from CATS! And she talks about styling and fashion as if she is curing cancer!!! I have to watch one show in spurts because I want to shout at the screen stop the valley girl, tween verbal ticks!! Is she twelve with the lingo?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy;4053731;
    I think she looks like the mangy "memory" cat from CATS! And she talks about styling and fashion as if she is curing cancer!!! I have to watch one show in spurts because I want to shout at the screen stop the valley girl, tween verbal ticks!! Is she twelve with the lingo?
    That's pretty funny and true!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidstookitall;4053579;
    Do you notice that all her clothes are about 3 sizes too big? She probably can't find clothes to fit her anorexic body. Remember last year when Brad and them were talking about how they could see her bones? Looks like everything she wears completely covers her body from neck to feet. No skin showing at all. And everything is way to big for her.
    That is how I dressed when I was anorexic. I thought I still was overweight and I dressed to hide my body. I also thought that if people said I was too thin that they were jealous and wanted me fat. I have problems watching people who are way too thin, so I avoid this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;4053751;
    That is how I dressed when I was anorexic. I thought I still was overweight and I dressed to hide my body. I also thought that if people said I was too thin that they were jealous and wanted me fat. I have problems watching people who are way too thin, so I avoid this show.

Thanks for your comments. It sounds like you know what you are talking about. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4053755;
    Thanks for your comments. It sounds like you know what you are talking about. Good luck.
    Thanks. It's been a couple of decades since I've been in that boat. I'm healthy, if slightly overweight now. In fact, I'm running my first half-marathon on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;4053757;
    Thanks. It's been a couple of decades since I've been in that boat. I'm healthy, if slightly overweight now. In fact, I'm running my first half-marathon on Sunday.
    OMG That's great. Even when I was at was at my best condition, running a half-marathon was not something I could do. Have fun!

LMAO! Now you've done it! IN my head right now....... "Memories.... la, la, la,la, la, la, la, la" ( I don't know the words)!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;4053757;
    Congrats Allie on your victory over anorexia...I have a mom who is anorexic and she is older (79) and very ill and pretty much starving herself to death. She weighs herself everyday. And if you bring up the fact that she should be eating, she gets very angry and shouts at you that everything we say to her always goes back to food. Well...when you are starving yourself and weigh 80 lbs...well...food is what you need!

Your description of how you acted during your anorexic period does match up pretty well with how Rachel acts. I pray she gets some help soon and gets healthy.

I only watch this show if there is absolutely NOTHING else interesting (in my opinion) on TV (which, unfortunately happens frequently) Rachel Zoe strikes me as someone who thinks she (and her pathetic life) are SO important to the world. Like she's making some huge contribution to the better of mankind. She's old looking, haggard, boring and I cannot understand why this show keeps getting renewed.
    I also sometimes watch her because I like to "get my hate on" - it relieves lots of MY own daily stress to hate on Rachel. But she is so deserving of it!
    Sell some of those ridiculously expensive clothes and donate the money to charity Rachel.She needs to spend more time on her "inner beauty" not on what she's wearing.
    and speaking of "beauty - for God's sake: LOOK IN THE MIRROR - you are NOT thirty nine years old! (the info I've gleaned on several internet searches for her birthdate state DOB 1971) If Rachel Zoe is really only 39-ish then Betty White is really only 45 years old.

... she talks about styling and fashion as if she is curing cancer!!!
    LOL! She does tend to over-dramatize things. She reminds me of a former co-worker of mine. My co-worker just fed off feeling overwhelmed. She would make the simplest tasks seem like nuclear crises. We learned that this is the way she processed things and left her alone to do her thing since she would always get the work done. It was just painful to watch sometimes...

+ Reply to Thread