+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love - Charm School

Rock of Love - Charm School

Did anyone see the previews for this? It looks like a great train wreck! I for one don't think I'll be able to look away! (I know, that's pathetic) I think it starts next Sunday.

Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

hahahahahaha!! yes i saw it too last night when they were showing the I love money finale...lol all i saw was Dalas and Lacey throwing things at each other and Lacey looking all old and angry lmao...Something tells me that one of those two are the first to go home...I can't wait and it is this sunday at 9 pm...I would love for them to blend the Flava of love girls and Rock of Love girls into one show.
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

I am SO excited for this show. Hopefully it won't let me down like "I Love Money" did. On the vh1 website they have videos a few of the girls doing fake PSA's, and they are hilarious!
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

HAha when Lacey got hit in the ear with an apple, did anyone catch Brandi C say, "If that hit her brain she could have died!"

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3212465;
    HAha when Lacey got hit in the ear with an apple, did anyone catch Brandi C say, "If that hit her brain she could have died!"
    I caught that too.

And speaking of Brandi C, I have to say that I am not a fan of her new pink hair. Not that I'm saying she looked good before, but I think platinum blonde was a better look for her (the lesser of two evils, if you will).
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

I am sooooooo excited! I love the first Charm School and i love I Love Money so i bet this would rock too! Especially Sharon Osborne is hosting too. Whoo!
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

FORT Fogey

yeah!! This show is so right on so many levels for me.

I can't wait. woohoo!

Love the cast, love the host, love the first charm school (I even cried during the finale).

Here's to season 3 battle of the charm school girls (To TPTB, call it Charm School: Skanks against Hos.) you pick the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;3212470;
    I caught that too.

And speaking of Brandi C, I have to say that I am not a fan of her new pink hair. Not that I'm saying she looked good before, but I think platinum blonde was a better look for her (the lesser of two evils, if you will).
    I seen it on Vh1 last night...god is she stupid!...It's good for lacey that Dallas hit her in the head with her apple. she shouldn't of touched her. omg Raven is so freaking annoying and ignorant, she needs anger management as well. I hope she is the first to leave. But in all I can't wait for the rest of the season to unfold. o0o0o if you want to see the first episode before it premieres on Sunday go to Vh1...but it ends at the beginning of the elimination ceremony, so we all have to wait for sunday to see who gets expelled.
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;3213236;
    I seen it on Vh1 last night...god is she stupid!...It's good for lacey that Dallas hit her in the head with her apple. she shouldn't of touched her. omg Raven is so freaking annoying and ignorant, she needs anger management as well. I hope she is the first to leave. But in all I can't wait for the rest of the season to unfold. o0o0o if you want to see the first episode before it premieres on Sunday go to Vh1...but it ends at the beginning of the elimination ceremony, so we all have to wait for sunday to see who gets expelled.
    Possible Spoiler....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In the previews for the elimination cerimony it showed both Lacey and Dallas standing up front from the rest of the group, with Lacey saying she hopes she got Dallas to leave. SO maybe it's between those 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;3213236;
    I don't remember a Raven on Rock of Love? was she one of those first night boots?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast