+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love - Charm School

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

Megan's hip's look kind of wide.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3227173;
    Brandi M definitely pushed Megan first. You can watch it again on the vh1 extras, raw and uncut!
    She did push Megan but because Megan was trying to push HER out the door. Megan also not only pushed back but Kicked her in the groin

By the way, what the hell is with the judges laughing at Megan when she actually FINALLY stated some decent life goal she had to become a dentist? Aren't they supposed to encourage things like that? Laughing at her for that will keep her desires to become a trophy wife.
    They were laughing because she chose the one career where one can legally inflict PAIN! Plus it came so out of left field all they could do is laugh

Destiney also sucked as band manager. All she did was cry and complain, yet she's praised? And don't you think Heather should have gotten a slap on the hand for her disaster design outfit for th elead singer?
    You are right about Destiney. I felt that this was one only only two times Lacey's bullying worked in the group's favor. She picked the right song, stopped the band using Dallas 60s nightmare of a wardrobe and geared them towards the best way to sing the song.

By the way with all the drama between Brandi M and Megan, no one noticed that Brandi C was angry with Lacey for not backing her up when she tried to dog Destiny and Kristy Jo in the hot tub. Brandi C also accused Lacey of dogging Brandi's group so that they could win.

Ooops! I guess I missed Brandi M pushing Megan. I used to be a big fan of Megan's and wanted her to go further on Rock on Love but after watching her on I Love Money I realized she is as white trash as the rest of them. She is a whiner and her wanting to be a dentist was so random, that is the reason for the laughter. If she was serious about becoming a dentist than more power to her but I somehow think she aspires more to being a dentist's "wife" than going to school for 8 years.

FORT Fan

Good riddance!

I think they were laughing at her saying she wanted to become a dentist because it was such a crock of bull. Can you imagine her looking into someone's mouth? She'd see a strand of saliva and run.

I never understood how Megan had such a good body and yet has a fat girl head... I'm guessing bloat from the alcohol?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3227172;
    I didn't see Brandi M push Megan at all. Megan pushed her and then she kicked her, she is a first class skank. She may have a nice body but her attitude makes her really ugly especially since she she has a plain face to begin with. So glad to see her go tonight! Too bad Sharon didn't take up Brandi C's threat to leave. Haven't these chicks ever heard of waterproof mascara?
    I agree with you 150%! Good riddance! Brandi C is such a follower and a wannabe Megan! If Megan told her to jump off a bridge, Brandi would. And I noticed that when Megan called Charles the devil, so did Brandi. And everyone talks about how pathetic Rodeo is.....

FORT Fan

I am SO glad that Megan is gone! Brandi M is one of my faves, and Kristy Jo is HILARIOUS! "cameltoecameltoecameltoecamelt oe" hahah - Kristy Jo had me cracking up!

Megan is gone and I'm doing the happy dance now! At least Heather laughed at herself and the cameltoe incident.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Goodbye Megan

It is pathetic that Brandi C wanted to quit another show to spare Megan. Megan would never do that for her. She really is clueless.

I think Brandi C is in love with Megan and it's getting sort of scary. I seriously hope they don't live too close to each other or Megan is going to have to move!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread