+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love - Charm School

Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly;3224213;
    I felt badly that Rodeo was dismissed...it's obvious that Meghan and Lacey will not change and nor do they want to. I smelled just a ratings and drama move.
    Defintely. The kept Megan simply for ratings.

Rodeo is a sad pathetic show. Every show she's on she has to cry on and try and get sympathy. How phony was she..."Sharon--I'm sorry--Ms. Osbourne...-sad puppydogeyes-". For me, this show is about drama and entertainment, not actual sincere women. Hence, I'm glad Rodeo got tanked.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3224849;
    Rodeo is a sad pathetic show. Every show she's on she has to cry on and try and get sympathy. How phony was she..."Sharon--I'm sorry--Ms. Osbourne...-sad puppydogeyes-". For me, this show is about drama and entertainment, not actual sincere women. Hence, I'm glad Rodeo got tanked.
    Poor Poor Rodeo...she is waaayyyy to emotional for ANY of these shows, since they are all up in the face of each other, and heavy on the drams, conflict, and turmoil process. She needs to stay on the ranch and play with the horses

I just watched tonight's episode, and I'm not going to spoil it for anyone, but I do just wanna say: WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79;3226907;
    I just watched tonight's episode, and I'm not going to spoil it for anyone, but I do just wanna say: WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha
    I actually don't think
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Megan
    should have left this time.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Brandi M
    is the one who instigated the fight by pushing
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Megan
    . What does she expect
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Megan
    to do--nothing?? Even with a dog in her hand?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Brandi M
    made a big crybaby scene about not being in a room with
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Megan
    and her dog yet all of a sudden she has to go into her room? At least I saw her get kicked where it hurts. I don't think she expected
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Megan
    to do that

FORT Newbie

I watched some of the new episode but i had to go out so i'll be watching at 9. Megan is good she played the cast of i love money and now she seems to be doing the same thing. almost like a con artist. It was funny how she was crying talking about how somebody called her fat when she was eating. im a little disappointed that sharon is falling for all of this. I know this show was taped months ago and she's kicking herself for making some of the decisions she's making. Rodeo need money but she don't need charm school she's more classier than any of these girls on the show. It's obvious that none of these girls want to change they just want the money.

Tonight's show was the best ever...

No spoilers but it kept me laughing the whole time.

I didn't see Brandi M push Megan at all. Megan pushed her and then she kicked her, she is a first class skank. She may have a nice body but her attitude makes her really ugly especially since she she has a plain face to begin with. So glad to see her go tonight! Too bad Sharon didn't take up Brandi C's threat to leave. Haven't these chicks ever heard of waterproof mascara?

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3227172;
    I didn't see Brandi M push Megan at all. Megan pushed her and then she kicked her, she is a first class skank. She may have a nice body but her attitude makes her really ugly especially since she she has a plain face to begin with. So glad to see her go tonight! Too bad Sharon didn't take up Brandi C's threat to leave. Haven't these chicks ever heard of waterproof mascara?
    Brandi M definitely pushed Megan first. You can watch it again on the vh1 extras, raw and uncut!

By the way, what the hell is with the judges laughing at Megan when she actually FINALLY stated some decent life goal she had to become a dentist? Aren't they supposed to encourage things like that? Laughing at her for that will keep her desires to become a trophy wife.

Destiney also sucked as band manager. All she did was cry and complain, yet she's praised? And don't you think Heather should have gotten a slap on the hand for her disaster design outfit for th elead singer?

Ugh, Megan sent home this early? Wow, I'm disappointed.

But I'm not enjoying ROL's Charm School more than FOL's Charm School. There aren't many that many girls who I'm rooting for. I was rooting for Megan, but that was only because she was so awesome on past reality shows she was on. On FOL: Charm School, I rooted for Leilene from almost the beginning. She really turned out to be a really classy lady towards the end. Leilene was awesome!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread