+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love - Charm School

Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

Some of the outfits that the girls showed up in for the opener were over the top sleezy and so it makes me think that they were told to dress that way. And, why does Megan have to wear a bikini everywhere she goes? I don't get it, yes we know that you have a killer body Megan but sometimes less is best.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3223929;
    Some of the outfits that the girls showed up in for the opener were over the top sleezy and so it makes me think that they were told to dress that way.
    I thought of Heather in particular when I read this!! They were probably just told to wear their "sexist outfit". To these girls sexy = trashy stripper. They really don't seem to grasp the concept of "classy sexy" - the kind of sexy where you are actually covered up and leave something to the imagination!

I felt really sorry for Rodeo after last night's episode, she's obviously not stable enough to deal with these stressful situations. She let those two idiots, Megan and Lacey, manipulate her emotions way too much.

I was so dissapointed when I saw this happen. Sharon should know that Megan and Lacy are just evil girls who don't give a #### about changing at all.
    Currently watching: ANTM Isis Elina Marjourie ILM Hoopz! Charm School Lacy, Heather, Brandi C, Megan.

I felt badly that Rodeo was dismissed...it's obvious that Meghan and Lacey will not change and nor do they want to. I smelled just a ratings and drama move.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Yeah... I think it is getting to a point where some of these girls must get promised 6-7 episodes guaranteed. That was pathetic. Rodeo would have done everything Sharon asked where as Lacy & Megan just look for a way "around" it.

FORT Fan

I really can't stand Lacey. I'm pulling for Dallas, Brandi M., Heather or Inna to win it. I wouldn't mind if Destiney or Kristy Jo won. I just really, REALLY don't want Lacey or Megan to win. I hate them both.

I liked Megan on Rock of Love but that's because she didn't get much air time. She and Lacey deserve each other but if they get a spin off show, I'll scream!!! So, does anyone know what is up with Rodeo? She has gained so much weight and I know she had been ill prior to Rock of Love. She also tells us how much she needs money, and what happened to her needing to be with her son? Something is not "right" with her.

I am pretty sure it was scripted before the girls even arrived at the house that Rodeo would go this week.

Just as it is scripted that the winner will be one of the ones who came into the house the trashiest, so they can show the big 'transformation' note: see Charm School 1 or G's to Gents. That's the formula.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ravensilver;3224211;
    I was so dissapointed when I saw this happen. Sharon should know that Megan and Lacy are just evil girls who don't give a #### about changing at all.
    Yep, it was sad to see Lacy and Megan getting into Rodeo's head and messing with her emotions. Of course Sharon knows those girls are evil and I am sure Sharon even knew that Megan flat out lied to her face about not taking the bracelet. However the show is scripted so it's not really Sharon's call on who to eliminate imo.

+ Reply to Thread