+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love - Charm School

Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

I heard a rumor that Daisy is getting her own looking for love show and that's why she is not on this one.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3221145;
    I heard a rumor that Daisy is getting her own looking for love show and that's why she is not on this one.
    It's true, she really is! I seen commercials for casting.
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

I've seen those commercials too. Daisy's show is going to be called "Daisy of Love".

It might possibly be the worst show in vh1 history.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

All the spinoffs suck!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Premium Member

Ugh Daisy is so ugly, who would want to date her.

ETA: Yipee my 5000th post,

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;3221343;
    I've seen those commercials too. Daisy's show is going to be called "Daisy of Love".

It might possibly be the worst show in vh1 history.

I think Real Chance of Love has that title now. I tuned in because I am a huge Chance fan, but I turned it off after the naming thing.
    Currently watching: ANTM Isis Elina Marjourie ILM Hoopz! Charm School Lacy, Heather, Brandi C, Megan.

I watched Real Chance of Love but got bored of it halfway through. Real's hair is so...silky & long...& those pipe curls? WTH??? I will probably tune in though b/c some parts were really funny, like that Stalker chick...come to think of it, she was pretty scary, too!!

As far as Daisy's show goes....ughhhhh...lemme say I don't dislike her as much as Lacey. I will probably watch her show unless it bores the crap outta me. At least I can "stand" Daisy; she doesn't bug me as much as NY whose shows I won't watch, since I can't stand the look of her!!!

FORT Fan

I couldn't resist and had to watch the new episode earlier today. I cannot stomach Lacey, Megan, or Brandi C. any longer. But I guess they're good for the drama. Ugh, I'm so annoyed.

Have to watch this show...love when Sharon gives Lacey and the others there "just rewards"...

I must say I laugh that the show is suppose to be about changing their images and making the girls understand how to be "ladies"...they haven't changed and don't seem to want too!

If this were REALLY about change, I'm sure the prize wouldn't be $100,000 and Sharon Osbourne wouldn't be the "principal". Now it's about greed and drama, which makes the show SO much more interesting! Of course VH1 doesn't want to change any of these characters or else their show spinoffs would stop.

+ Reply to Thread