+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: Rock of Love - Charm School

Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

Good news (or maybe not so good news)! Charm School 3 will come about soon, which will feature the girls from Rock of Love Bus and Real Chance of Love. Notice the exclusion of Flavor of Love 3 girls and also For the Love of Ray J girls (my best guess: another season will use those girls). Anyway, the show will use Ricki Lake as the girls' mentor, which I think is a good choice because she'll be use to the chaos that the girls will probably bring, with the way her talk show always turned out.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Osbourne sued over 'Charm School' fracas

LOS ANGELES (AP) A former contestant on Sharon Osbourne's Rock of Love Charm School has sued over an altercation with Osbourne during an episode of the VH1 show.

Megan Hauserman's suit filed Monday in Los Angeles claims battery, negligence and intentional infliction of emotional distress. She seeks a jury trial and punitive damages.

The December incident can be seen on VH1's website billed as "Sharon and Megan's big fight." In the video, the women exchange insults, Osbourne pours a drink on Hauserman and then the two are surrounded by a rush of people.

The suit claims Osbourne hit Hauserman, pulled her hair and scratched her.

Hauserman's attorney Warren J. Binder said in an interview: "It's pretty hard to deny what happened on the video."
    Link

Good, I hope Sharon gets taken down a notch. No matter how irritating Megan may have been to Sharon, Sharon clearly broke the law AND IT WAS CAUGHT ON TAPE. Just because she considers herself a celebrity linked to an icon doesn't excuse her [lack of] charming behavior. And to think she expelled Brandi C for "violence".

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3272719;
    Megan in getting her own show? Please say it isn't true!
    Oh, it's true. It's called Trophy Wife, and I saw the brief application on VH1-where "only men with a net worth over $1 million need apply".

Did anyone notice Dallas in the new Wendy's Twisted Frosty commercials?
    Chittlins forever y'all!

^She also was in a commercial for a product called "ExtaMax" which was a male enhancement product, so it's safe to say she gets around the commercial circuit.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

I didnt see that one Trista.
    Chittlins forever y'all!

THATS where I have seen her before! Every time that wendys commercial comes on I try to figure out where I have seen her!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread