+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love - Charm School

Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

I think I recognized someone from here at the taping - the same girl who was at the After the Final Rose.
    Megan was so stupid - she just makes me mad.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Megan doesnt make me mad.. she does however make me ill.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I finally watched the reunion lastnight. Megan was disgusting. She deserved every bit of what she got.

Heather was a mega-beeatch on the first ROL and was edited to be the bad girl. The bad girls have been after her in her last couple of appearances so her edit makes her more likable but really.... Is this girl worth a crap?? I mean she was arguing with the producers over the backstage rules and expected them to make a special exception for her entourage because "I'm not the other girls". She is still the same girl that attacked Daisy. She thinks that she is an "A-lister"???!!

It has to kill Heather to know that Megan and Daisy (both hated by Heather) are getting their own shows while she can't even get her friends backstage at a show she was on!!
    Last edited by scoot13; 01-08-2009 at 05:05 PM.

I think Megan was tanked on the reunion show. She could barely get a sentence out! She still deserved to be b**** slapped by Sharon though. Why bring someone's family into an argument?
    Yup, with donuts!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3270323;

It has to kill Heather to know that Megan and Daisy (both hated by Heather) are getting their own shows while she can't even get her friends backstage at a show she was on!!
    I would MUCH rather watch a Heather built show over Megan or Daisy's (neither of witch i will be watching). Heather has real moments, she has real emotions, and she can be honest. Megan only has one mode, Cold Bitch. I think the ONLY time i had any like for her was on ILM where she heard Brandy scream in the house and went to defend her. She is only out for her self, and uses everyone arouund her to get what she feels she needs. Me, Me, Me, and her fake boobies will only get her so far.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3271329;
    I think the ONLY time i had any like for her was on ILM where she heard Brandy scream in the house and went to defend her.
    I said the same thing on the ILM forum. However, and I know I'm in the minority, I still find her trully entertaining.

But I think she made a huge mistake being tank on the reunion and I wouldn't be surprised if her show was tanked.

Megan in getting her own show? Please say it isn't true!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;3272691;
    I said the same thing on the ILM forum. However, and I know I'm in the minority, I still find her trully entertaining.

But I think she made a huge mistake being tank on the reunion and I wouldn't be surprised if her show was tanked.
    I hope so. She looked rediculous. Not a great way to promote yourself, imo.

It's such a shame about Meghan's behavior. She was a whole other person when she was on the Beauty and the Geek show. She was actually likeable.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread