+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love - Charm School

FORT Fogey

Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

I'm really happy with the ending. Brandi M. actually can look really pretty, but she should never wear her hair straight.

I have to admit I still find Megan utterly entertaining.

FORT Fan

I'm so glad Brandi M won! I love that chick. She seems like she would be really fun to be friends/hang out with.

My favorite part of the finale was when Destiney didn't acknowledge Riki at the end of her speech. I have never been a fan of the guy's, so I was happy when she only credited Sharon and Daniella in her speech for her transformation.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Just watching the reunion.

Can't wait till you all catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;3263634;

Oh that was good....I'll definitely be catching the rerun tonight.
    CYA

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;3263634;

I caught the early airing too because I have no patience. Typical reunion stuff but I was thrilled to see Megan get hers!

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3263924;
    I caught the early airing too because I have no patience. Typical reunion stuff but I was thrilled to see Megan get hers!
    They didn't show the actual fighting but Megan got jacked. It looked like Rodeo was ready to jump in as well. I hope Sharon doesn't get in trouble for this. Megan is disgrace. She deserved to be beaten up. She is a miserable person who needs to make others feel bad to make herself feel good. I can't believe she won Beauty and the Geek. She is worse than CC on that show. Of course Brandi C went off running after her but that's it.

The rest of the show was blah. Destiny seems like she is in a good place and Kristy Jo seems to be growing as well. Im happy for them.

It's not over on the west coast yet but man Megan was wasted!!! What moron goes on in a string bikini and drunk to boot... oh....that's right...... Megan does! I can't believe I was rooting for her on Rock of Love One. I read that Megan went to the ER and pressed charges against Sharon, how much you want to bet she sues?

The reunion was a disappointment, which is fitting because the whole season was a dissapointment. I was expecting it to be exciting to watch, but what I saw was a mediocre show.

The Megan vs. Sharon fight was interesting, yeah, but I've been reading comments from people who were at the taping that say that they completely edited the fight. After Sharon threw the drink, Megan was wiping it away until Sharon started pulling her hair. Apparently Megan couldn't see what was going on, thinking that it might have been Rodeo who was doing the pulling. Also, Sharon threw something made of glass because audience members could see shattered pieces of glass on the floor. It was probably the cup that held the drink. The security was holding Sharon back for not seconds, but minutes. It was definitely crazier and longer than was was shown on TV.

Megan is obviously a girl who gets under many people's skin, but I think Sharon went too far, especially since she's supposed to set a good example for these girls, being the host and all. I know this show isn't exactly real, but Sharon is still playing the role of someone who sets a good example. I think she failed at doing that at the reunion.

There are a lot of things that were edited out. Frenchie fought with Riki almost her entire segment, Riki harassed Courtney during her time, the girls kept calling Brandi C fat (Brandi C was eventually led off the stage because she had completely broken down), Lacey and Heather had to be held back by security at one point, and Heather eventually left the building and complained about Megan having her own dating show, to name a few things.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

I certainly would've liked to have seen more of that! While Sharon may not have made the right move in behaving like that, I certainly can't fault her. I'd wager that most people would want to beat Megan up. Her drunken sloppiness was completely obvious and she wasn't fooling anyone into thinking she was sober.

It was also nice to see Destiney and Kristy Jo doing so well for themselves.

+ Reply to Thread