+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love - Charm School

Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3213429;
    I don't remember a Raven on Rock of Love? was she one of those first night boots?
    yes she was! from the first season. And you know what? im glad she did because her attitude on the premiere episode towards everyone was just nasty. Even Dallas said the same thing. I like Dallas, and hate lacey, Raven, Heather, Brandi C (because she won't shut up), and Megan is on the fence. I want Rodeo, Dallas, Kristy-Jo, and Inna to win.
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3213388;
    Possible Spoiler....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In the previews for the elimination cerimony it showed both Lacey and Dallas standing up front from the rest of the group, with Lacey saying she hopes she got Dallas to leave. SO maybe it's between those 2?
    I hope not, because Raven made it clear that she really doesn't want to be there. She said that she is to good for that show and doesn't even know why she's there in the first place. Also her blond weave is horrible, she doesn't even look good with it.
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;3213508;
    yes she was! from the first season. And you know what? im glad she did because her attitude on the premiere episode towards everyone was just nasty. Even Dallas said the same thing. I like Dallas, and hate lacey, Raven, Heather, Brandi C (because she won't shut up), and Megan is on the fence. I want Rodeo, Dallas, Kristy-Jo, and Inna to win.
    rooting for Megan, Kristy Jo and Inna,

Rodeo was a disappointment after I Love Money.

FORT Newbie

Sadly I too am excited to see this...and I guess I am rooting for Brandi M., Inna and Heather
    Last edited by SweetLew; 10-10-2008 at 11:07 PM. Reason: forgetfulness

Lacey, Heather, and Brandi C.
    Currently watching: ANTM Isis Elina Marjourie ILM Hoopz! Charm School Lacy, Heather, Brandi C, Megan.

I can't believe I am watching this...but I love it!!! How many reality shows can megan be on? But I just can't get enough of her. Lacey is just so good to hate.....
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

All of these women looks ghastly. Im so grossed out. Raven's hair is a mess, her hairline was so far back...5 head doesn't qualify.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly;3216298;
    I can't believe I am watching this...but I love it!!! How many reality shows can megan be on? But I just can't get enough of her. Lacey is just so good to hate.....
    I'm rooting for Megan, but Lacey's always fun...

How can we forget Raven? as soon as she started talking i remembered who she was.

Awww, I felt bad for Courtney. First eliminated... again! But I can't say that I didn't expect it. It was obvious she was a goner because 1) she drank way too much, and 2) she wasn't shown at all during the previews.

I'm rooting for Megan also! I love that she has found her way on another reality show. More Megan is fine with me.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Courtney and Raven are both eliminated first again. Unfortunately I don't see Megan going that far; I haven't seen much of her in the previews.

+ Reply to Thread