+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 218

Thread: Rock of Love - Charm School

  1. #151
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    805

    Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

    Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3243455;
    I'm hoping Brandi M. or Destiney can pull off the win, but I'm beginning to think that the show is rigged for Lacey win.
    I hate to say it. but after last night I'm beginning to think so. All of a sudden she has a turn around and Kristy Jo and Jessica leave really.

    If Brandi M. or Destiney don't win, I'll have to believe so.

    As for Heather and Lacey rekindling their friendship, really, it seems a bit forced.

  2. #152
    FORT Fan soapqueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    362

    Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

    Was sorry to see Kristy Jo go. She seemed like she wanted to better herself.

    Agree, Brandi M or Destiny shold win. Heather has not changed much and Lacey should really go next. I think they showed these 2 being friends again so they can fight and throw stuff again.

  3. #153
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

    Quote Originally Posted by soapqueen;3243882;
    Was sorry to see Kristy Jo go. She seemed like she wanted to better herself.

    Agree, Brandi M or Destiny shold win. Heather has not changed much and Lacey should really go next. I think they showed these 2 being friends again so they can fight and throw stuff again.
    I think Destiny has changed the most since ROL. She certainly has toned down her appearance, and words. I really like this Destiny and hope that it is the real her...(if we see anything real about any of these people on these shows)...but...I do think that in the "context" of what this show is about she should be the winner.

    With that said, we all know the show is really about ratings, scaubles, tantrums, spitting, hairpulling, and tastless behavior. Therefore lacey will win...as having been the nasty girl all along, and in the end seeing the "evils of her ways" and transforming herself into the wonderful friend and better person she has become

    Afterall Lacey is the person we all LOVE to HATE ...

  4. #154
    FORT Troublemaker MisterSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,994

    Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3244521;
    I think Destiny has changed the most since ROL. She certainly has toned down her appearance, and words. I really like this Destiny and hope that it is the real her...(if we see anything real about any of these people on these shows)...but...I do think that in the "context" of what this show is about she should be the winner.
    With that said, we all know the show is really about ratings, scaubles, tantrums, spitting, hairpulling, and tastless behavior. Therefore lacey will win...as having been the nasty girl all along, and in the end seeing the "evils of her ways" and transforming herself into the wonderful friend and better person she has become

    Afterall Lacey is the person we all LOVE to HATE ...

    The thing is...Destiney has been "changed" since before the show's even started (ever since we saw her on ILM). Even though this show probably doesn't actually change anybody, a more fulfilling winner would be someone who's "transformed" since the start and end of this season. That's also a tough call since it's clear most of the girls are acting anyway...i.e..HEATHER!!!!!

    I think this season was a flop. A lot of entertainment and potential was kicked off early and a lot of the other girls were just duds this season.

  5. #155
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3244818;
    The thing is...Destiney has been "changed" since before the show's even started (ever since we saw her on ILM). Even though this show probably doesn't actually change anybody, a more fulfilling winner would be someone who's "transformed" since the start and end of this season. That's also a tough call since it's clear most of the girls are acting anyway...i.e..HEATHER!!!!!

    I think this season was a flop. A lot of entertainment and potential was kicked off early and a lot of the other girls were just duds this season.
    The thing about heather is...she pretends to have changed her "stripper" image, however everytime we see her dress for any occassion...she looks like she is at the club!...these girls really need a FASHION lesson as there is a difference between slutty and sexy...

  6. #156
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836

    Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

    This season was definitely a disappointment. I dropped out early in the beginning, but still trying to keep up by reading results. The episodes are on OnDemand, so I'll try to check them out before the finale.

    Too bad it didn't turn out to be as fantastic as ROL:CS.

    In other words, Megan is getting her own dating show. I've also heard rumors about an Omarosa dating show, but I haven't seen that confirmed anywhere else but a blog. Daisy is the other person who is getting her own dating show.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

  7. #157
    FORT Fogey luvsginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    2,158

    Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

    EWWW! Daisy is getting her own dating show? Why in the world would they choose her? I wonder if it is because she is related to Oscar de la Hoya and he agreed to make an appearance. I would never watch a show with Omarosa, she makes me sick. I would imagine she would be a royal pain to work with on set!!! Can you imagine the demands she would make because she was the 'star" and you think Tiffany Pollard was bad, Omarosa makes her look like a tame kitten!!!

  8. #158
    Over and Out! Bunny555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

    I thought Daisey was dating Dave Navarro.....I guess that didn't last long...Surprise, surprise
    CYA

  9. #159
    Mmmmm.. Nice... Terena79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,248

    Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

    Will you accept this Daisy chain?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

  10. #160
    I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    At the High Rollers Table
    Posts
    4,688

    Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3246756;
    I thought Daisey was dating Dave Navarro.....I guess that didn't last long...Surprise, surprise
    Thank Gawd. Dave can do better, and my number is.....

    hehe
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

    "Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.