+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love - Charm School

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

I know there was phlegm in there.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Lacey will go when the script that they have all by now memorized says she goes.

Actually, it would not surprise me if there is a big turn around for lacey next week and she starts being nicer, and wins the whole thing.

Whoever wins it, i am sure it will appear to be a really big transformation, so I doubt if it will be someone like Jessica or Kristy Jo. the script has called for both of them to act decent pretty much from the beginning. It could very well be Lacey

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3240313;
    Lacey will go when the script that they have all by now memorized says she goes.

Actually, it would not surprise me if there is a big turn around for lacey next week and she starts being nicer, and wins the whole thing.

Whoever wins it, i am sure it will appear to be a really big transformation, so I doubt if it will be someone like Jessica or Kristy Jo. the script has called for both of them to act decent pretty much from the beginning. It could very well be Lacey
    IDK the clips next week have me going "ohh yea!" Lacey gets hers...but I just don't think Lacey will ever change. More importantly I don't think she really wants too...she believes there is nothing wrong with the way she behaves or the way she treats people!

I think Destiny seems sincere in wanting to change the way she appears to others, as does Bandy. Heather....I think she likes herself just the way she is, and is looking to up her "A list" (hahaha) celebrity status......

Well just my humble ramblings.....off to get some work done....

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3240889;
    IDK the clips next week have me going "ohh yea!" Lacey gets hers...but I just don't think Lacey will ever change. More importantly I don't think she really wants too...she believes there is nothing wrong with the way she behaves or the way she treats people!

I think Destiny seems sincere in wanting to change the way she appears to others, as does Bandy. Heather....I think she likes herself just the way she is, and is looking to up her "A list" (hahaha) celebrity status......

Well just my humble ramblings.....off to get some work done....
    She can't help it that that's the way her character has been wirtten

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3240944;
    She can't help it that that's the way her character has been wirtten
    You are kidding yourself if you think that VH1 hired script writers for these girls. You lose all credibility by suggesting that these girls can act. You REALLY think that this group would memorize a script and stick to it? With the conviction they display??

You seriously think Brandi C. was "acting" drunk? And Lacy & Megan are just "acting" like self-involved bitches? We are seeing a "manipulated" reality, but not a scripted show. They just put a bunch of over-reactive chicks together, get them drunk, tell them what each other said about them, and film it.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3241112;
    You are kidding yourself if you think that VH1 hired script writers for these girls. You lose all credibility by suggesting that these girls can act. You REALLY think that this group would memorize a script and stick to it? With the conviction they display??

You seriously think Brandi C. was "acting" drunk? And Lacy & Megan are just "acting" like self-involved bitches? We are seeing a "manipulated" reality, but not a scripted show. They just put a bunch of over-reactive chicks together, get them drunk, tell them what each other said about them, and film it.
    I don't think there is anything real about any of the Flava Flav/New York/Brett Michaels shows or any of the spinoffs.

I do think it is predetermined who goes home when. I don't think it is really up to Sharon Osborne.

FORT Newbie

brandi c smells she is the worst white trash b and she is so fugly. she thinks she is so smart and always kissing up to sharon. i cant wait till they delete her forever.

Well everyone I was rooting for is gone. Megan is gone. Brandi C is gone. Kristy Joe is gone. Now I'm forced to root for Lacey because I can't stand awful phony Heather and her pushy alliance.

FORT Fan

I'm hoping Brandi M. or Destiney can pull off the win, but I'm beginning to think that the show is rigged for Lacey win.

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3243455;
    I'm hoping Brandi M. or Destiney can pull off the win, but I'm beginning to think that the show is rigged for Lacey win.
    Ugh, I truly hope not!! IMO, Lacey would be the most undeserving winner of a reality show EVER!!

+ Reply to Thread