+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love - Charm School

FORT Fan

Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3235558;
    Why does Heather like to lie so much? Now this week at the expulsion ceremony she speaks out and said Brandi C didn't try to hold Lacey back? Just like she LIED and said Brandi M never pushed Megan? Is she seriously that delusional?

I know nobody likes Lacey here but Dallas' expulsion was just. Whether Lacey pushed buttons or not, when it was time to work Dallas refused to work. Dallas deserved to go this time.
    No, Heather was right (as far what she personally saw, anyways). Brandi C had gone into the bathroom, and Lacey resumed trying to pick at Dallas. Heather was sitting on her bed watching it all go down. Brandi C was nowhere to be found at that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3236102;
    She's definitely a waste of a spot. There are so many more women they could have had besides her. I would have loved to see Daisy on this show, especially with Heather. It would be a disaster.
    now THAT ! would be some DRAMA!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3235032;
    What makes you believe that she was "raised well?"
    I thought her father was a first class jerk on Rock of Love. What a little weasel!
    .. I agree completely! Brett was very respectful to Lacy's dad but he was a jerk. I can see how she grew up thinking that she could do whatever she wants with no repercussions... and this is the result of that upbringing. I'm sure whenever she had to be on "Good Behavior", it was all a con-game just like she does with Sharon and did with Brett.

FORT Regular

If Brandi C. doesn't go home after what happened then I'm going to be pissed.

FORT Fogey

Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm a little disappointed that Lacey is still there but there is no doubt Brandi C. needed to go. Even without the spitting she would have gone.

Although next week previews show that the lasdies get some revenge on Lacey, but her reaction still does not seem sincere.

Two words for the producers: WATERPROOF MASCARA

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;3239602;
    Two words for the producers: WATERPROOF MASCARA
    Good god, you would think Brandi C. would learn her lesson after ROL and ILM!

Click to see Spoiler:
    So glad to see Brandi C. go. That spit just disgusted me. I think it was worse than when Pumkin spit on New York! I'm also disappointed that Lacey didn't get expelled but it will be fun to see her ganged up on. But, like alizarules said, her reaction does not seem sincere.

I actually got neausus at the spit....but c'mon...Sharon must add stuff together and notice that Lacey is always in the midst of everything. When she put on the ugly suit I thought to myself 'so that's what she looks like inside'. I really like Brandy M. I think...she has grown and I really like when she said that it was 'inspiring'.

Lacey is just evil....and I hope next episode she gets what she deserves. I am sure her tears are crocodile tears however.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

This was an epic episode. I kind of liked Brandi C., but spitting on someone is just despicable. She was the one that needed to go home. But I think Heather would also have been a good choice to send home. The plate could have possibly cut Lacey in the head if it actually hit her. And what's with her claiming to be an A-list celebrity? Yeah right.

But ultimately, Brandi C was the right choice. Along with spitting on someone, she got highly drunk and started to make out with that blonde dude, thus breaking the commandment of this week.

I've missed a couple of episodes this season, so I'm planning to catch up this weekend.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Did anyone notice the amount of goo that Brandi C spit out. It looked like poor Destiny was never going to get it off her face...it looked like glue, or worse! ewwww...

As much as I despise Lacey, Brandi C needed to go...not only the spitting incident but her actions at the club were dispicable. She truly has some alcohol related issues to work through, (know when to say "when").

It is irrating to think that the spitting incident (and genuine apologizing afterward) is worse than being an antagonizing b**** everyday of your life. However Brandi C does have some personal issues to work through

Shame on Sharon, me thinks she is looking for ratings by keeping Lacey, and not really looking to make any of these girls "better" people.

As far as becoming less trashy and a better person my votes are in for either Destiny or Brandy !

+ Reply to Thread