+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love - Charm School

Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

Quote Originally Posted by raison47;3234628;
    I agree Lacey is just a nasty person. She always seems to be thinking ahead and trying to impress Sharon. Someone else I really can't stand is Dallas. She is almost as bad as Lacey.
    I like Dallas. I haven't seen anything from her that I'd compare to Lacey. I see the next episode previews Lacey trying to start drama and piss off Dallas.

So I hate the ending of this weeks show. It's got to be for drama and ratings. Next weeks preview looks better, hopefully a better ending anyway.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri;3235283;
    So I hate the ending of this weeks show. It's got to be for drama and ratings. Next weeks preview looks better, hopefully a better ending anyway.
    I second that, Sherri. The previews for next week's episode looks pretty good. Could've done without the slow-mo shot of Brandi C.'s spit though!

Why does Heather like to lie so much? Now this week at the expulsion ceremony she speaks out and said Brandi C didn't try to hold Lacey back? Just like she LIED and said Brandi M never pushed Megan? Is she seriously that delusional?

I know nobody likes Lacey here but Dallas' expulsion was just. Whether Lacey pushed buttons or not, when it was time to work Dallas refused to work. Dallas deserved to go this time.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3235558;

I know nobody likes Lacey here but Dallas' expulsion was just. Whether Lacey pushed buttons or not, when it was time to work Dallas refused to work. Dallas deserved to go this time.
    Whether Dallas deserved to go home or not, I don't think they're going to get rid of Lacey this soon so she (Dallas) was out by default.
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3235558;
    Why does Heather like to lie so much? Now this week at the expulsion ceremony she speaks out and said Brandi C didn't try to hold Lacey back? Just like she LIED and said Brandi M never pushed Megan? Is she seriously that delusional?

Dallas has a chip on her shoulder, this was evident during ROL and is still there during her little Charm School run....I am glad she is gone..hopefully Lacey will go next! (Suely Sharon can't be so blind as to not know the little "tricks" of Lacey)

FORT Fan

Sharon isn't stupid. They're keeping Lacey around for the ratings. With Megan gone, who is going to stir up drama.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3235842;
    Sharon isn't stupid. They're keeping Lacey around for the ratings. With Megan gone, who is going to stir up drama.
    i agree about Lacey. But on the other hand, I thought the same thing about Megan but they kicked her off. I thought maybe they'd keep her and make her take anger management classes or something. I like the drama between Lacey and Dallas- too bad they couldn't come up with a scapegoat to get rid of.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fan

They could probably get rid of Jessica. She's more ladylike than the others. Does she really need charm school?

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3235984;
    They could probably get rid of Jessica. She's more ladylike than the others. Does she really need charm school?
    She's definitely a waste of a spot. There are so many more women they could have had besides her. I would have loved to see Daisy on this show, especially with Heather. It would be a disaster.

+ Reply to Thread