+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love - Charm School

Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3231408;
    Even a week after her dismissal, Megan is still the topic of discussion <3

It was time for Inna to leave.

Megan is the Sarah Palin of charm school!!!

The lady who played "The Duchess" this week was hilarious. The way she kept trying to get some wine and all the "spotted dick" talk really cracked me up.

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3232659;
    Megan is the Sarah Palin of charm school!!!

The lady who played "The Duchess" this week was hilarious. The way she kept trying to get some wine and all the "spotted dick" talk really cracked me up.
    RIP Dutchess aka Patricia Place.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3232395;
    I for one like Destiney this way.. but I think it had more to do with the death of her father than Heather as far as her 'change' goes. Heck, I think this is more the real her not so much the one we saw on ROL. She was even this nice and calm on ILM.

The only one whos been the same nasty, gross (her word), ugly person on all her shows has been Megan. Good to her being gone.. she gives woman a bad name.. I would be happy to never have to see her again.
    YUP YUP...ITA Destiny is certainly a "better" person these days, I think she was acting out on ROL....maybe seeing herself played that way was enough to shock her senses....

as for "nasty" girls...I think Lacey takes the cake!...she is nasty inside & out! (IMHO)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3233041;
    as for "nasty" girls...I think Lacey takes the cake!...she is nasty inside & out! (IMHO)
    I agre. And at least Megan is kind of pretty. Lacey is not only ugly inside, she's ugly outside as well and therefore has no saving grace whatsoever.

FORT Newbie

It's weird because Lacey looks and acts like the spawn of satan...yet she was well-raised and knows how to 'turn it on'. I wish she could learn how to marry the two and ahe would be a very respectable, interesting, strong and dynamic woman. Instead, she just comes off as pure evil.

for those who are wondering.... WHAT IS SPOTTED DICK?
    Traditional English pudding.
    A steamed, sweet, sponge pudding with raisins and other dried fruits. It is served hot with custard. The dark raisins in the light pudding mixture give the dessert a spotted appearance.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;3233785;
    for those who are wondering.... WHAT IS SPOTTED DICK?
    Traditional English pudding.
    A steamed, sweet, sponge pudding with raisins and other dried fruits. It is served hot with custard. The dark raisins in the light pudding mixture give the dessert a spotted appearance.
    Sharon gave the low down as well
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3234041;
    Sharon gave the low down as well
    I remembered exactly what it was from watching that dating show with Jerry Hall a few years ago.
    CYA

FORT Newbie

I agree Lacey is just a nasty person. She always seems to be thinking ahead and trying to impress Sharon. Someone else I really can't stand is Dallas. She is almost as bad as Lacey.

Quote Originally Posted by LapisLazuli;3233690;
    It's weird because Lacey looks and acts like the spawn of satan...yet she was well-raised and knows how to 'turn it on'. I wish she could learn how to marry the two and ahe would be a very respectable, interesting, strong and dynamic woman. Instead, she just comes off as pure evil.
    What makes you believe that she was "raised well?"
    I thought her father was a first class jerk on Rock of Love. What a little weasel!

+ Reply to Thread