+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love - Charm School

Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

I agree it was time for Inna to leave, does anyone else think Inna is very masculine looking? And Kristi-Jo looks like she has botox and lip injections to me. I know she is young but her face looks frozen to me and she doesn't move her mouth when she talks. I don't know what Brett Michaels saw in her on ROL. I think Megan is hoping for her own show like I Love New York, I hope she doesn't get it. I can't stand her nasty attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3231762;
    I agree it was time for Inna to leave, does anyone else think Inna is very masculine looking? And Kristi-Jo looks like she has botox and lip injections to me. I know she is young but her face looks frozen to me and she doesn't move her mouth when she talks. I don't know what Brett Michaels saw in her on ROL. I think Megan is hoping for her own show like I Love New York, I hope she doesn't get it. I can't stand her nasty attitude.

I don't think he was looking at her face.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I think Kristy Jo is the best looking girl in the house, and she seems to be one of the most real there, too. Most of the others are playing characters for more screen time.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Terena,
    It's interesting that you say that because one of my best friends thinks that Kristy Jo is so beautiful and I just don't see it. I think Destiny is pretty but she really should not expose her forehead, its too high!

I think Kristy Jo is pretty. I think Destiny is really hot! Never noticed anything wrong with her forehead, I'll be looking now! She's my favorite in this group and I'll be pulling for her!

I liked Inna, but yeah, it was time for her to go. She has lost a challenge for her whole team too many times. Jessica should go soon. I like her, but Charm School isn't for her. It's like Goldie in the ROL version of Charm School--she didn't need Charm School, she was already a lady compared to others in the competition.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Kristy Joe is hot I think, along with Brandi C. Well, Brandi C is more cute to me.

I loved Destiney until she calmed down. Where's the crazy psycho yelling b**** from ROL? Where's Destiney going off on "Kristy ****ing h**bag"? Now she's all calm and "morally good" and all that boring stuff. I think Heather changed her...for the worse.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3232198;
    Kristy Joe is hot I think, along with Brandi C. Well, Brandi C is more cute to me.

I loved Destiney until she calmed down. Where's the crazy psycho yelling b**** from ROL? Where's Destiney going off on "Kristy ****ing h**bag"? Now she's all calm and "morally good" and all that boring stuff. I think Heather changed her...for the worse.
    I for one like Destiney this way.. but I think it had more to do with the death of her father than Heather as far as her 'change' goes. Heck, I think this is more the real her not so much the one we saw on ROL. She was even this nice and calm on ILM.

The only one whos been the same nasty, gross (her word), ugly person on all her shows has been Megan. Good to her being gone.. she gives woman a bad name.. I would be happy to never have to see her again.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3232395;
    I for one like Destiney this way.. but I think it had more to do with the death of her father than Heather as far as her 'change' goes. Heck, I think this is more the real her not so much the one we saw on ROL. She was even this nice and calm on ILM.

The only one whos been the same nasty, gross (her word), ugly person on all her shows has been Megan. Good to her being gone.. she gives woman a bad name.. I would be happy to never have to see her again.
    I'm just talking in terms of entertainment value. A bunch of calm women with class and ettequite would make for horrifically boring television.

Imagine Charm School with 14 Jessicas....yawn.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

but Megan doesnt add much value is my opinon. We still have Lacey, Brandi M and C, Heather.. there is more then enough for drama in that house.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread