+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love - Charm School

FORT Fan

Re: Rock of Love - Charm School

So glad Megan is gone! I never liked her and I was so sick of seeing her annoying smirk all.the.time.

Will someone please get Brandi C. some waterproof mascara for her next reality show. Because we all know there will be another one.

Really, what is with Brandi C? Megan is not worth it.

Glad to see Megan gone.

Brandi C is a spineless jellyfish who cannot think for herself & is simply a Megan follower. If any of you saw her on ROL1, there was another blonde, Kristia, who she latched onto. At the reunion, they were going to be living together as "roommates". sometime after the ROL1 reunion & the ILM show, that friendship dissipated (I guess?) so she latched onto Megan. Honestly, I could easily see Megan cast Brandi C. to the curb in a heartbeat...there is no real friendship there.

FORT Fanatic

I may be alone here. But I'm sorry to see Megan go, I think she's hilarious.

And as for Brandi C., yes she's over the top, but did anyone see Megan react when Pumkin was fighting with Brandi C. on I love money? Megan's reaction was sincere.

And Brandi M. and Megan seemed to push each other at the same time, almost looks like Brandi pushed first.

I was rooting for Megan, but now I think I'm rooting for Kristy Jo with her CAMEL TOE CAMEL TOE comments yesterday

FORT Fan

Kristy Jo was cracking me up with the CAMELTOECAMELTOECAMELTOE comment!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3228186;
    I think Brandi C is in love with Megan and it's getting sort of scary. I seriously hope they don't live too close to each other or Megan is going to have to move!
    Thought I was the only one who noticed that!. I really feel she is bi and as someone else stated, this is the second person she has latched on to with a bit more intensity than normal friendship.

Megan on the other hand could care less. She just uses BrandiC as her lackey... nothing more. If you notice and you couldn't miss it, Megan show not emotion towards BrandiC when she left.

They are still together... in the same bed, doing commentaries.

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;3229505;
    Thought I was the only one who noticed that!. I really feel she is bi and as someone else stated, this is the second person she has latched on to with a bit more intensity than normal friendship.

Megan on the other hand could care less. She just uses BrandiC as her lackey... nothing more. If you notice and you couldn't miss it, Megan show not emotion towards BrandiC when she left.

They are still together... in the same bed, doing commentaries.
    I don't think either one of them genuinely cares about the other. It's all an act to me. Brandi C plays much dumber than she is and he whole "Megan is my Idol" thing is just part of that. Whatever gets her screentime, I guess. Wasn't Brandi C the one who said "When we put our boobs together we can think better"? Her whole schtick is lame.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79;3229542;
    Wasn't Brandi C the one who said "When we put our boobs together we can think better"? Her whole schtick is lame.
    I'm pretty sure that was Kristia, which I know is an act. There was this one interview with her and she tells the people the 'dumb blonde' is actually an act. She's a sweet girl.

Brandi C. Wasn't that bad in ROL but once latching onto Megan, she became worse.
    Rock of Love Charm School.: Kristy Joe <3 and Brandi M. :]

I am happy to see Megan gone. I liked her in BATG and she was entertaining in ILM but this time around she was annoying. I also think she was lying out of her you know what about being happy to leave.

I get the feeling this is her life. Reality TV and without it she would be complete worthless. I also think she knows it.

Even a week after her dismissal, Megan is still the topic of discussion <3

It was time for Inna to leave.

+ Reply to Thread