+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 229 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120170 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 2288
Like Tree325Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

  1. #691
    Trouble in my life just1paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    In Ms. Troubles life and apartment
    Age
    56
    Posts
    9,544

    Re: The Duggar Family

    Quote Originally Posted by kidstookitall;3686293;
    I can't believe she's pregnant again.
    Is this a second for Josh & Anna or is this a rerun? I thought this was a rerun episode.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

    Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

  2. #692
    FORT Fogey girlsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,165

    Re: The Duggar Family

    Quote Originally Posted by kidstookitall;3686293;
    I can't believe she's pregnant again.
    This is obviously what this couple lives for, to have CHILDREN. In this day and age with so much supposed awareness of our planet's limited resources WHY is this family given attention and their own show for putting SO many extra people on the planet. I simply do not understand why it is so pc to have so many children. This baby will be number EIGHTEEN.

    Seriously, the same morning show that talks about the extreme importance of preserving energy, etc. thinks it's necessary to make these joyous announcements. The easiest way for families to go green is to NOT produce huge numbers of children. Apparently it's just not politically expedient to point this out to people these days.

  3. #693
    FoRTer coltnlasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,082

    Re: The Duggar Family

    I thought the little girl born in December (Jordyn-Grace?) was their 18th. I haven't kept up w/ recent episodes... have JimBob & Michelle announced a new pregnancy?

    ETA: oh, nevermind - I just found the people dot com article
    Last edited by coltnlasma; 09-01-2009 at 09:26 AM.
    remember to play

  4. #694
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,382

    Re: The Duggar Family

    Well at least we know what JimBob and Michelle do in their "off" time.
    There's no place like home!

  5. #695
    Yankee Fan sweet_lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: The Duggar Family

    They need to find a new hobby.

  6. #696
    RIP Billy Mays:'( Trista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: The Duggar Family

    I can't believe they're seriously pregnant again! I have a feeling this may be the last one-Michelle is risking serious problems for both her and the kiddo if she keeps having more and more and more.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

  7. #697
    FORT Fogey Rockytop Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,476

    Re: The Duggar Family

    Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3686298;
    This is obviously what this couple lives for, to have CHILDREN. In this day and age with so much supposed awareness of our planet's limited resources WHY is this family given attention and their own show for putting SO many extra people on the planet. I simply do not understand why it is so pc to have so many children. This baby will be number EIGHTEEN.

    Seriously, the same morning show that talks about the extreme importance of preserving energy, etc. thinks it's necessary to make these joyous announcements. The easiest way for families to go green is to NOT produce huge numbers of children. Apparently it's just not politically expedient to point this out to people these days.
    So perhaps we should limit the number of children people are allowed to have and women who get pregnant after already having the maximum amount should be forced to have abortions? Maybe China is on to something?

    But who decides how many children a women is allowed to have? is 5 too many? What if you have sextuplets? Should you be forced to get rid of one of them

    I suppose having sex with your husband and not using birth control should be a criminal offense now. At least they aren't going to fertility doctors to have embryos implanted in her

  8. #698
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: The Duggar Family

    Sounds like they will do anything to get people to pay attention to them. Talk about exploitation of their kids.

  9. #699
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,833

    Re: The Duggar Family

    Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3686326;
    I can't believe they're seriously pregnant again! I have a feeling this may be the last one-Michelle is risking serious problems for both her and the kiddo if she keeps having more and more and more.
    It seems this was a surprise baby (which does happen).
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  10. #700
    FORT Fogey princess07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,566

    Re: The Duggar Family

    Quote Originally Posted by coltnlasma;3686303;
    I thought the little girl born in December (Jordyn-Grace?) was their 18th. I haven't kept up w/ recent episodes... have JimBob & Michelle announced a new pregnancy?

    ETA: oh, nevermind - I just found the people dot com article
    This will be their 19th child. Weww! It's hurts just to say it out loud. Michelle's doctor said she is healthy as a horse and that some women are blessed to keep having babies. Michelle is 42 years of age, so I'm sure the doctors will be watching her very close. On the financial side, I read that the Duggards were debt free. More power to you.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.