+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 229 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120170 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

Re: The Duggar Family

Quote Originally Posted by kidstookitall;3686293;
    I can't believe she's pregnant again.
    Is this a second for Josh & Anna or is this a rerun? I thought this was a rerun episode.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by kidstookitall;3686293;
    I can't believe she's pregnant again.
    This is obviously what this couple lives for, to have CHILDREN. In this day and age with so much supposed awareness of our planet's limited resources WHY is this family given attention and their own show for putting SO many extra people on the planet. I simply do not understand why it is so pc to have so many children. This baby will be number EIGHTEEN.

Seriously, the same morning show that talks about the extreme importance of preserving energy, etc. thinks it's necessary to make these joyous announcements. The easiest way for families to go green is to NOT produce huge numbers of children. Apparently it's just not politically expedient to point this out to people these days.

I thought the little girl born in December (Jordyn-Grace?) was their 18th. I haven't kept up w/ recent episodes... have JimBob & Michelle announced a new pregnancy?

ETA: oh, nevermind - I just found the people dot com article
    Last edited by coltnlasma; 09-01-2009 at 09:26 AM.
    remember to play

Well at least we know what JimBob and Michelle do in their "off" time.
    There's no place like home!

They need to find a new hobby.

I can't believe they're seriously pregnant again! I have a feeling this may be the last one-Michelle is risking serious problems for both her and the kiddo if she keeps having more and more and more.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3686298;
    This is obviously what this couple lives for, to have CHILDREN. In this day and age with so much supposed awareness of our planet's limited resources WHY is this family given attention and their own show for putting SO many extra people on the planet. I simply do not understand why it is so pc to have so many children. This baby will be number EIGHTEEN.

Seriously, the same morning show that talks about the extreme importance of preserving energy, etc. thinks it's necessary to make these joyous announcements. The easiest way for families to go green is to NOT produce huge numbers of children. Apparently it's just not politically expedient to point this out to people these days.
    So perhaps we should limit the number of children people are allowed to have and women who get pregnant after already having the maximum amount should be forced to have abortions? Maybe China is on to something?

But who decides how many children a women is allowed to have? is 5 too many? What if you have sextuplets? Should you be forced to get rid of one of them

I suppose having sex with your husband and not using birth control should be a criminal offense now. At least they aren't going to fertility doctors to have embryos implanted in her

FORT Fogey

Sounds like they will do anything to get people to pay attention to them. Talk about exploitation of their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3686326;
    I can't believe they're seriously pregnant again! I have a feeling this may be the last one-Michelle is risking serious problems for both her and the kiddo if she keeps having more and more and more.
    It seems this was a surprise baby (which does happen).
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by coltnlasma;3686303;
    I thought the little girl born in December (Jordyn-Grace?) was their 18th. I haven't kept up w/ recent episodes... have JimBob & Michelle announced a new pregnancy?

ETA: oh, nevermind - I just found the people dot com article
    This will be their 19th child. Weww! It's hurts just to say it out loud. Michelle's doctor said she is healthy as a horse and that some women are blessed to keep having babies. Michelle is 42 years of age, so I'm sure the doctors will be watching her very close. On the financial side, I read that the Duggards were debt free. More power to you.

+ Reply to Thread