+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 260 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119169 ... LastLast
Like Tree494Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

Re: The Duggar Family

I just flat out love this show. Makes me feel good everytime I watch it.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

It was also good to see the contrasts between the families-I did not know about the "New Order" Amish, for example. Next week looks to be good because they go to an Ethiopian restaurant, they take public transit, and check out even more landmarks.

They said that it had been day 35 of the road trip when they went to Ohio (they had gone to see Michelle's family), so I can only imagine the laundry.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3679261;
    It was also good to see the contrasts between the families-I did not know about the "New Order" Amish, for example. Next week looks to be good because they go to an Ethiopian restaurant, they take public transit, and check out even more landmarks.

They said that it had been day 35 of the road trip when they went to Ohio (they had gone to see Michelle's family), so I can only imagine the laundry.

I'm jealous, I'm dying to try Ethiopian food!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;3666531;
    Actually, Lancaster County isn't in Western PA; it's more central - very near Harrisburg. It's not that far from Washington, DC. Maybe 2 hours max. They could be going there.
    The restaurant that they ate breakfast in had the same name of the place I went to several years ago.... huge breakfasts too. That was in Lancaster Co.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

This was the episode before last, but it's been bugging me. Did anyone notice that when Josh, Anna, and Anna's sister went to Anna's doctor appointment that Josh held the door open for Anna, and then went in himself, leaving the sister to have the door shutting in her face? That has been bugging me! I just don't see why he couldn't hold the door open for the sister as well? It is just manners! If you're going to open the door for one member of your party, you hold it open until the entire party walks in! I thought he was very rude!

That is rude, maude!

I hope that it was just a case of forgetfullness, being so capitvated by his new & glowing wife. Because you know Jim-Bob taught him better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3680243;
    This was the episode before last, but it's been bugging me. Did anyone notice that when Josh, Anna, and Anna's sister went to Anna's doctor appointment that Josh held the door open for Anna, and then went in himself, leaving the sister to have the door shutting in her face? That has been bugging me! I just don't see why he couldn't hold the door open for the sister as well? It is just manners! If you're going to open the door for one member of your party, you hold it open until the entire party walks in! I thought he was very rude!
    I agree that's rude but it honestly doesn't seem like something Josh would typically do. (Though I would cringe to think of my son being followed by cameras while people watch to see if he remembers the manners he's been taught!)
    I wonder if it's possible that Josh could have been thrown off by the other people around. Y'know, we really only see the people being filmed, but there are camera people and producers there also. Could it be possible that he thought someone else was going to get the door behind him?

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3682046;
    I agree that's rude but it honestly doesn't seem like something Josh would typically do. (Though I would cringe to think of my son being followed by cameras while people watch to see if he remembers the manners he's been taught!)
    I wonder if it's possible that Josh could have been thrown off by the other people around. Y'know, we really only see the people being filmed, but there are camera people and producers there also. Could it be possible that he thought someone else was going to get the door behind him?
    I would agree with that. I saw a post on this site that show how it really looks from a dating show's "private date" scene, there are alot of people.

I can't believe she's pregnant again.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by kidstookitall;3686293;
    I can't believe she's pregnant again.
    I can...19 and
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

+ Reply to Thread