+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 229 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree326Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

Re: The Duggar Family

I like this show and this family. I probably wouldn't do so well with their conservative stance on some issues....but I love who they are. The adults here are mature and loving parents. They express their feelings about things that concern them, but do not force their style of living on anyone else. As a matter of fact, I find them extremely accepting of others and their differences.

These parents really do PARENT their children. No adult is whining or boo-hooing there is never enough time for them...or now its my turn. They call it as they see it and raise their children accordingly. You may not agree with them at every turn, but the Dugger kids are well-mannered, articulate, intelligent and compassionate children at all ages. The Gosselins and a few others would do well to be watching....IMO.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Let's not even talk about that train-wreck of a show that's just being filmed now with 14 children under 8 and a Jolie wanna-be-in-the-spotlight mother and how those poor kids are going to be raised.

PS, Jupiter: I deteste Ron White's comedy. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3626084;
    Let's not even talk about that train-wreck of a show that's just being filmed now with 14 children under 8 and a Jolie wanna-be-in-the-spotlight mother and how those poor kids are going to be raised.

PS, Jupiter: I deteste Ron White's comedy. LOL
    Ugh!!!

I thought the one Bates girl is gorgeous! Actually they also have nice looking kids too.....
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

No more trainwrecks, please. They'd need to give all the friends of the Duggars their own shows in order to counteract that-and give Amy her own show.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3628659;
    No more trainwrecks, please. They'd need to give all the friends of the Duggars their own shows in order to counteract that-and give Amy her own show.
    Yes to Amy!

I have a feeling that in a few years, she may just get her own spinoff show. There will be no shortage of things for the Duggars-there's always something new to film: trips, excursions, vacations, and so forth. The show could go on filming for quite a few years, and not to mention that there are a few of them who are going to be in marriage age in the next 5 years, so they'll be starting their own families. It's almost a case of they'd have one episode for the main family, and then an episode rotating amongst all the other families.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

"Joshua and Anna Duggar say they’re ready to premiere the name of the newest Duggar, expected to arrive Oct. 20, 2009: Mackynzie Renée."
    I think that's a cute name!

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3629865;
    The show could go on filming for quite a few years, and not to mention that there are a few of them who are going to be in marriage age in the next 5 years, so they'll be starting their own families.
    John David and Jana are marrying age now.

Quote Originally Posted by gant77;3630272;
    "Joshua and Anna Duggar say they’re ready to premiere the name of the newest Duggar, expected to arrive Oct. 20, 2009: Mackynzie Renée."
    What's with the weird spelling?

I think its cute. My neice has the same name but it is spelled differently.
    Chittlins forever y'all!

Neat!

+ Reply to Thread