+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 240 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree381Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

Re: The Duggar Family

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3530800;
    Michelle rocks on skates! If I were her, I would enjoy a break from pregnancy for a while. I mean, come on!!!! She's gotta secretly hope that her eggs dry up or something! I enjoyed some parts of pregnancy, but definitely not enough to want to spend most of my life pregnant!
    isn't she like 42 or 43 now?????? I have only seen 1 or 2 episodes of this show so I dont know much about them...but if I rememer right this is about her age and so nature should be kicking in soon...lol and getting pregnant won't be so easy...but of course I could be wrong too..I am 42 and I couldnt even begin to imagine having a baby..OMG I don't know how she does it..but more power to her
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3530809;
    isn't she like 42 or 43 now?????? I have only seen 1 or 2 episodes of this show so I dont know much about them...but if I rememer right this is about her age and so nature should be kicking in soon...lol and getting pregnant won't be so easy...but of course I could be wrong too..I am 42 and I couldnt even begin to imagine having a baby..OMG I don't know how she does it..but more power to her
    A friend of mine had her last child at 46, but she is still getting her periods so if she wanted, she could have another
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

Quote Originally Posted by sukee;3530814;
    A friend of mine had her last child at 46, but she is still getting her periods so if she wanted, she could have another
    I have 3 my first at 21 then the other two at 28 and 30 and if I knew then what I now know...I would have went ahead and had the others at 22 and 23..lol...course that would have given me 3 teenagers at a time but its no better now with a 12 and 14 yr old...thats why I say IDK how she does it...babies are hard but OMG teenagers can drive you to dive into a bottle of xanax or to some serious drinking..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

And there was a woman in India who had a baby and she is in her 60's...but honestly, I think she knows that Jordyn could be her last one.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3530809;
    Women could get pregnant in their 40's and even 50's, but the odds of having a child with Down's Syndrome gets higher and higher. I hope that she won't keep getting pregnant year after year and starting to have special-needs kids year after year. I know they would be good parents to them, but it will be difficult, and doesn't have to be the case. I mean, come on! Use some birth control! Or just tell ole Jim Bob that you have a headache!

That's what has surprised me is that she has not had ONE kid with any sort of disability or anything out of all 18.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

I hope now that Joshua is going to be a father they will stop having babies, nothing weirder than having kids when your kids are having kids

Being pregnant 18 times is just not healthy for the uterus. Each time you are pregnant, the placenta has to find a new place in the uterus to attach. There is scar tissue from the other pregnancies and the chance for a previa goes up significantly. Enough already Michelle......geez!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3534279;
    Being pregnant 18 times is just not healthy for the uterus. Each time you are pregnant, the placenta has to find a new place in the uterus to attach. There is scar tissue from the other pregnancies and the chance for a previa goes up significantly. Enough already Michelle......geez!
    I didn't know that about the placenta. She must be running out of placenta spots!!

I thought it was cute when some of the girls went on the shopping trip for Anna's baby. They were cutting loose and having some fun.
    I also found it interesting when Meridith went in to give Josh a kiss when he went on the Today show. I mean the guy didn't even hold hands with his wife until engagement and had his first kiss at the altar - he probably isn't comfortable with social kissing.:nono

That wasn't something I really picked up on until you mentioned it, but I'm sure that social kissing is not exactly ideal in the Duggar's worls. I think she would have known better, to be honest, for the reasons that you mentioned. Nothing against her though

As far as the girls all going shopping for the baby, I thought that was fun as well. Anna's sure being converted to the "buy used, save the difference" philosophy, and that's the smart thing for any expectant mom to do-go to the thrift store for the baby clothes. Especially considering they aren't going to be wearing it very many times, it makes a lot more sense to buy used.

I was reading the Yahoo TV descriptions for the next two episodes-tomorrow night has Jim Bob and the girls going to father-daughter camp, and then the week after has the family going to the Dixie Stampede. I like how the episodes have been gradually getting into more of the family events-birthday parties, family trips, and so forth.

+ Reply to Thread