+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 226 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: The Duggar Family

They really did seem to hint at something in the last episode. Did you notice how old the oldest Bates girl looks? I don't know if it's the old fashioned style that does it, but she looks well into her 20's to me.

She looks way older than me, and I'm 21.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I think its mostly the clothes and the hairstyle. Or perhaps its having to help raise ohhh, about 10 kids before you're 20.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

That has a lot to do with it-I am going to go out on a limb and say the stresses of all that stuff, coupled with the fact that they make the Duggar girls look high-maintenance as far as looks go. Not meaning it to sound insulting to the Bates girls, but the Duggars do a lot more as far as the hair goes, and they don't really do the homemade clothes anymore.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3511196;
    That has a lot to do with it-I am going to go out on a limb and say the stresses of all that stuff, coupled with the fact that they make the Duggar girls look high-maintenance as far as looks go. Not meaning it to sound insulting to the Bates girls, but the Duggars do a lot more as far as the hair goes, and they don't really do the homemade clothes anymore.
    The Duggar girls are models compared to the Bates girls. Nicer clothes, prettier hair.....
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I also get the impression that the Duggar girls can speak their opinion, while the Bates girls seem to be the "seen & not heard" type.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3513397;
    I also get the impression that the Duggar girls can speak their opinion, while the Bates girls seem to be the "seen & not heard" type.
    so do I.

Who knew Michelle could skate that good??

We learn something new each week, I suppose.

Next week is another Josh/Anna episode...it's following their trip to announce the sex of Baby No.1. Talk about recent-it's been about a week since they announced it.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Michelle rocks on skates! If I were her, I would enjoy a break from pregnancy for a while. I mean, come on!!!! She's gotta secretly hope that her eggs dry up or something! I enjoyed some parts of pregnancy, but definitely not enough to want to spend most of my life pregnant!

+ Reply to Thread