+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 259 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

Re: The Duggar Family

Yep, I believe this is the family. They actually seem very normal! I didn't see the earlier special, but I know it was before the holidays because their family did one of TLC's holiday greetings.

Table for 12 starts on March 23rd, the same night as J & K's final show for the season.

Betty's Birthday (NEW)

Eric sends Betty to a spa for her birthday, then tries to maintain order over their 10 children as they bake a cake and create a giant card for their mother.

NEW HD

Episode: Aquarium (NEW)
    Since the children have the week off from school, Eric and Betty take them on a trip to an aquarium to see tropical fish, sharks and seals.

NEW HD
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

How about the disco ball that the kids put in their parent's bathroom when they fixed it up last night? The Duggar parents rocking out!

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3386501;
    How about the disco ball that the kids put in their parent's bathroom when they fixed it up last night? The Duggar parents rocking out!
    Duggar's don't dance. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3386501;
    They might not dance, but I thought it was a cute bit of whimsey. I like how they did the pinata as well. But there one little boy, Jack (?) who is very active, makes me wonder if he is ADHD. He was practically jumping out of his skin!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Some of the boys have hilarious personalities-you can tell in the new intro, where James does the cover-the-face trick and Jackson does the point-and-laugh look (also Jinger's ubiquitous two thumbs up). And then John David is a prankster with that disco ball-he wanted to get something that did not "go" with everything.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Are these new episodes? My DVR hasn't recorded any in a while. Is it called something else now?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3386955;
    Are these new episodes? My DVR hasn't recorded any in a while. Is it called something else now?

I haven't seen it before, but my tv had another new episode listed last night, so not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3386862;
    Some of the boys have hilarious personalities-you can tell in the new intro, where James does the cover-the-face trick and Jackson does the point-and-laugh look (also Jinger's ubiquitous two thumbs up). And then John David is a prankster with that disco ball-he wanted to get something that did not "go" with everything.

I agree, I get a chuckle out of seeing them. And I like how Michelle was talking about Jinger when she was younger as being a drama queen.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3386955;
    It's now called 18 Kids and Counting. Next week is not a new episode-it's a reairing of the mission to El Salvador.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

+ Reply to Thread