+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 226 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

Re: The Duggar Family

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3273875;
    I still just can't stand the idea of the buddy system and the blanket theory or whatever its called. If you have a child......parent it YOURSELF! Otherwise, I think they are a fine family.
    I agree with you there. I do think the younger children are cheated of their time with Mom and Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;3273070;
    Michelle had made comments with this last pregnancy that she was probably getting to old to keep having babies, hopefully they stop after this, it is getting a bit much.
    It seems like they've been really lucky in that all the kids seem to be healthy and average kids. I don't believe I'd keep pressing my luck. The older she gets the higher the chances of having a child with a problem such as Downs. Those children require lots and lots of attention and I'm not sure that the older kids would be up to the task with all else they have to do.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

And we know Jichelle isn't up to the task!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3274213;
    And we know Jichelle isn't up to the task!
    And besides that, they are going to have to get even more inventive than Jinger if they keep going. Can you see a Jiachel or a Jable or a Jilliam in their future?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3276062;
    And besides that, they are going to have to get even more inventive than Jinger if they keep going. Can you see a Jiachel or a Jable or a Jilliam in their future?
    Of perhaps Just-one-more.
    CYA

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3276075;
    Or perhaps Just-one-more.
    Omg, too funny! I love it!

Anyone going to watch the wedding of the oldest Dugger kid (John?) on Sunday?
    "The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i have the show in my dvr record schedule, so i'll be seeing it ... just probably not on sunday. i rarely watch anything the day it actually airs

(edited to add) it looks like on my display that the wedding doesn't air until 1/25?
    Last edited by barefootdyke; 01-14-2009 at 06:16 AM.

FORT Fan

Is it just me, or does Jim Bob look like he has a few screws loose??? I do admire the way that he has put together the various business deals to have various sources of income coming in.

The thing that really bothers me about the few episodes that I have watched, is that you hardly see the parents hug the kids or really talk to them one on one. I don't really watch the show, can't stomach it to be honest with you, but that is what I have observed from the few episodes I have seen.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3276075;
    Of perhaps Just-one-more.
    Dang, I am surprised they aren't just walking out at birth at this point. I can't imagine the damage the mother's body has gone through. I am surprised her dr. has not told her no more kids, not that they would listen!

+ Reply to Thread