+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 232 FirstFirst ... 129179219220221222223224225226227228229230231232 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2314
Like Tree345Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

Re: The Duggar Family

Anyone else kind of surprised that Mama Duggar has a supply of home pregnancy kits in stock at her home???

Jill Duggar & Derick Dillard Expecting First Child | WebProNews

"Jill took several tests at her and Derick’s home, but always received negative results. It wasn’t until the couple was visiting Jill’s parents that they received the exciting news. One of Jill’s sisters persuaded her to take one of their mother’s tests.

“My sisters were asking if I was pregnant and I’m like ‘nooo’ and they’re like ‘Well, mom has pregnancy tests upstairs and you could be pregnant so you should take one!’” Jill recalled . Although a bit hesitant, Jill took the test which showed what she had been hoping for all along … a positive result!"
    libgirl2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    While I don't disagree with this, they don't use birth control correct? It's against their religion? Given their ages (and probable fertileness) and how often they are probably "enjoying" each other - I guess I would honestly be shocked if she DIDN'T get pregnant so soon . . . just like Anna did.
    Ain't THAT the livin' truth???

None of us should REALLY surprised by this news, I suppose.

But, frankly, I was kind of expecting to hear that just a MONTH (or LESS!!!) after they'd gotten married that she was pregnant.

Silly ME!!!!

Sometimes, Nature DOES take her sweet time!!!

Be that as it may . . .

More power to 'em, and my heartfelt "CONGRATULATIONS!"

THEY'RE apparently happy as hogs in mud, so, I'M happy FOR 'em!
    karna68 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I think that Michelle has a direct line to Home Pregnancy Test warehouse and gets them by the case.
    There's no place like home!

Oh!

Allow me to correct myself, please!

Apparently, Mother Nature DIDN'T take her sweet time, and Jill WAS pregnant a month (or LESS!) after they'd married, because the baby is due in March, 2015.

WE just didn't hear about it prior to their formal announcement today (yesterday?).

My sincere apologies to Mother Nature --- AND Lindsay McCane, who wrote the WebPro article (that I went back and RE-read because I just couldn't BELIEVE we hadn't heard something a month after their wedding about a pregnancy)!

And that little fact OBVIOUSLY didn't make it through the FIRST time I read it!

My bad!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I think that Michelle has a direct line to Home Pregnancy Test warehouse and gets them by the case.
    It SO would not surprise me at ALL to find out that this is, indeed, true!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Next time I go to Sam's Club, I'm going to see if they sell EPT tests by the case. (Not that I need them . . . just curious!)

You can buy pregnancy tests in bulk at Sam's club. Used to work with at risk teens and that was a good economical way to get them. You can also get them at the dollar store. It wouldn't surprise me if they went that route either.
    AZChristian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Interesting, I've been watching since their very first special, "16 kids and Pregnant Again" or something like that and I don't recall any kind of issue with Josh.
    I'll try to find a link.
    This one alludes to the issue. Josh reveals his struggles with temptation as a teen. His parents helped him stay accountable for his actions regarding his difficulty in staying pure. It's in the lower portion. Early in the series they discussed this problem with Josh, only it sounded like it was more to it than just normal teen flirtation. But, we are looking at their standards, so who knows.

Josh & Anna Duggar - Josh & Anna’s Story

I'll keep searching for more details, though, it's not my desire to trash Josh. I actually like the guy. Many fans of the show don't care for him. I get it, but I still like him. I just wanted to point out that they have dealt with issues in their family that one might not expect, considering their representations. Michelle has revealed she has had a problem with rage and bulimia.
    Last edited by Debb70; 08-21-2014 at 09:56 AM.

Anybody watch the season premiere last night? Looks like it's really focused on Jill's wedding and Jessa/Ben. I think it will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Anybody watch the season premiere last night? Looks like it's really focused on Jill's wedding and Jessa/Ben. I think it will be good.
    I did. I still don't think Jessa and Ben are ready for marriage. Those two look like they want to jump each other but I don't think this should be the basis for a marriage. Jill and Derrick seem leagues ahead of them. I did like that Jim Bob and the kids fixed up that home for them to live in for awhile.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread