+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

Re: The Duggar Family

I will say Erin Bates is a very pretty young woman, but she strikes me as spoiled. A pink bedroom??? Yikes! I do think that her new husband and her are dying to get their hands all over each other.... their kiss looked smooth and they were eating each other with their eyes.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I thought he wedding was really nice. She said it was her dream wedding, so that's what counts.

She does seem very immature. It's almost like she's stuck at age 8, with the princess type room, behavior, etc. Maybe getting away from her parents is a good thing. Her mom seems very childlike too. I guess that's how they are. Was there any mention of Mrs. Bates being pregnant again? I know Michelle is holding her breath that that won't happen.

It was a lovely wedding and her dress was stunning and modest. I guess immature is the right word. The Duggar girls seem so much more mature and realistic then her. And Anna certainly does too. I guess after 2 or 3 kids it will change. Her husband is a nice looking guy.

Don't know if Mrs. Bates is pregnant or not.

I read somewhere that Erin has already had a miscarriage. I believe the oldest boy & his wife are now married & expecting. Is that the same girl he asked to "court" previously or did that relationship end? I think the girl Michael is now courting as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
    Debb70 likes this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I read somewhere that Erin has already had a miscarriage. I believe the oldest boy & his wife are now married & expecting. Is that the same girl he asked to "court" previously or did that relationship end? I think the girl Michael is now courting as well.

OH that is sad if that is the case. As much as I don't get endless children, I would never wish that on anyone, especially someone so young starting out.

Wow, everyone is getting married now!

From the Bates Family blog:

We were blessed with another surprise on this special day of celebrating: news that Zach and Whitney are expecting! Our hearts are filled with rejoicing! Erin’s and Whitney’s due dates were a week apart, but our first little grandbaby has gone to be with the Lord, as Erin experienced an unexpected loss. We continue to pray for both couples and are grateful for the many who have sent their condolences to Chad and Erin. We are amazed at the kindness others have shown and we are grateful to each of you! (http://chadsperspective.blogspot.com/) We ask for your prayers for Zach & Whitney also!

Debb70 likes this.

Thanks for the info on Erin's miscarriage. I hadn't heard about it.

Jim Bob is a horn dog

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Thanks for the info on Erin's miscarriage. I hadn't heard about it.
    Debb70 ...That link in the Bates family blog goes to Chad's (Erin's hubby) blog. He does a really good job writing and his photography is excellent. There's even a photo of the "PINK" master bedroom. My goodness if a pink room is what she wanted then pink is what she got. I suspect over time it will change...but God bless Chad for being man enough to go along with it. :

I have seen the previews for next week and Surprise ... Anna has news, can we all guess what it is!
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread