+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 226 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

FORT Regular

Re: The Duggar Family

It seems like it's going to be a good show. The other family was intersting, too. I agree that all the kids are attractive in both families. The parents aren't bad looking either. I wish them well. LOL I can't believe Duggar Mom is pregnant again. I thought her gyno advised her against baby 17. My great grandmother had 17 herself with very little, if any, prenatal care, so, I guess it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by anah;3209920;
    It seems like it's going to be a good show. The other family was intersting, too. I agree that all the kids are attractive in both families. The parents aren't bad looking either. I wish them well. LOL I can't believe Duggar Mom is pregnant again. I thought her gyno advised her against baby 17. My great grandmother had 17 herself with very little, if any, prenatal care, so, I guess it's possible.
    Which family was the other, do you recall? There was one family that I saw a show about a few months ago where the oldest daughter had made some decisions that didn't mesh with the families lifestyle and she was trying to reconnect.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fanatic

The oldest son was married a few weeks ago. He was home schooled and graduated at the age of 16. He and his brother John run a used car dealership; he did not attend college. His new wife has a B.A. in Christian Education. The Duggar family has a new book comng out soon called "The Duggars: 20 and Counting."

If I lived anywhere near Arkansas and needed a new used car, I think I would try them. They should be very honest.

There is a web site called DuggarFamily dot com if anyone is interested.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3210062;
    Which family was the other, do you recall? There was one family that I saw a show about a few months ago where the oldest daughter had made some decisions that didn't mesh with the families lifestyle and she was trying to reconnect.
    yes, that is the family. i don't remember their name. that family consisted of 13 kids.

Quote Originally Posted by anah;3211666;
    yes, that is the family. i don't remember their name. that family consisted of 13 kids.
    Yep that was the one, they had the yearly party and did themes. I think the one I saw was cowboys and they tried to feed something like 150 people wit heither 150.00 or 200.00. Another good looking family. AHA! The Jeub Family
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Is this going to be a regular show or another "special" like they've had in the past? I've been hoping they would do a regular show because I find them quite fascinating and charming.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3210062;
    There is another show called Children By the Dozen, they featured this family. They feature a different family every week or so that has 12 or more kids. I don't know when it airs, I always seem to catch it at random times, but it's a very interesting show to see how these families work.

I like the Duggar family. I don't see how Michelle could go through pregnancy all that many times. I like their closeness and how well behaved all the kids are.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Oh cheese! They're from Showbiz Moms and Dads. I recall he got his butt handed to him on Oprah for trying to get his family into showbiz, his acting career wasn't working out too well.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3213007;
    Oh cheese! They're from Showbiz Moms and Dads. I recall he got his butt handed to him on Oprah for trying to get his family into showbiz, his acting career wasn't working out too well.
    I think you're thinking of the Nutters, who were on Showbiz Moms & Dads. The father Duncan Nutter, his wife and their seven kids were all actors. (Although the Mom and one of the older daughters clearly weren't into it.)

+ Reply to Thread