+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree345Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

Re: The Duggar Family

Correction to post above. I mean that Anna does look pregnant in a recent photo I saw of her. You never can tell.
    (I'm not sure why I keep referring to her as Annie. LOL)

Well I wouldn't be surprised!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Well I wouldn't be surprised!
    Was about to post the same. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she was.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I haven't watched this season yet, either, and I'm usually pretty dedicated to the show. I think I will just wait until the miscarriage is over. It's too weird for her to be walking around, happily pregnant, when we know what is coming.

I watch the show off and on and I know what you mean. The last show I saw a bit of, she was saying how she hoped this pregnancy goes normally and she has a big healthy baby.

This is a woman who thrives on being pregnant, regardless of her religious belief. She has not nurtured her own children since she gave birth to the 5th child. She gives birth then hands it off to the oldest children to raise...then goes off and gets pregnant again. Their must be a medical name for this!
    Debb70 and Poppy Fields like this.

So who do you think will be the next duggar to get married.

We haven't really seen anything on any of them courting so it makes me wonder.

Has anyone heard about this? The Bates are getting their own show! I just knew it. Oh boy, I hope this is okay with the Duggars. Can you imagine losing your show and then the Bates, taking over?

Oh well, maybe the income will help the Bates parents with supporting their kids, so that their adult children don't have to continue doing it. (I saw this on a network special on the Bates last year. Dad relied on the income of the adult kids to buy the groceries.)
    TLC's Bates family: Are they the new Duggars? - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Has anyone heard about this? The Bates are getting their own show! I just knew it. Oh boy, I hope this is okay with the Duggars. Can you imagine losing your show and then the Bates, taking over?

Oh well, maybe the income will help the Bates parents with supporting their kids, so that their adult children don't have to continue doing it. (I saw this on a network special on the Bates last year. Dad relied on the income of the adult kids to buy the groceries.)
    TLC's Bates family: Are they the new Duggars? - From Inside the Box - Zap2it
    You know, I don't like the Bates... they creep me out. I know they have all the kids like the Duggars and have the same vewpoints etc, but they don't come off as nice as the Duggars do, even for all their faults.

And even with the Duggar girls "raising" the little ones, I think Jim Bob pays his own bills even before the show.
    KatesMom likes this.

+ Reply to Thread