+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree353Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Duggar Family

Or, maybe she has an actual death wish.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Who knows what these two people are thinking? I think they will continue to try to have children as long as Michele is semi capable. We get it! You guys can reproduce! Turn the torch over to Josh and Anna and let them churn out the babies. They can get 16 or 17 out before she turns 45....

Iowa Woman Accused Of Blackmailing TLC Show | Fox News

From what I have read it is not one of the older Duggar girls but possibly cousin Amy.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by CenturyRand View Post
    Who knows what these two people are thinking? I think they will continue to try to have children as long as Michele is semi capable. We get it! You guys can reproduce! Turn the torch over to Josh and Anna and let them churn out the babies. They can get 16 or 17 out before she turns 45....
    I am 45 and truthfully I couldn't imagine having another baby now even if I could especially since I know what happens when they turn into teenagers..lol I almost dread reading this thread when I see a new post in it....just afraid to read MIchelle is pregnant again.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I am 45 and truthfully I couldn't imagine having another baby now even if I could especially since I know what happens when they turn into teenagers..lol I almost dread reading this thread when I see a new post in it....just afraid to read MIchelle is pregnant again.
    I'm 46 and 10 years ago I couldn't imagine having another child.... no thank you.
    ButterflyFaery likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    She'll be hitting menopause soon, and at 45 she is probably already in peri-menopause. That will be the natural end of childbearing for her. In the meantime, I think her baby-making behind is writing checks her worn out uterus can't cash. Mother Nature gets the final say. And, since that's the way creation works, I guess you could call that God's will.
    Hi Poppy. One can certainly hope this is the case, but the average age of menopause in US women is 51 (normal range is 48-55), so she could have a lot of productive years left. That "worn-out uterus" (rather disturbing visual, I must say) you so aptly describe has already been giving her clear indications that it is well past time to stop.

Given the problems with her last two pregnancies, it seems that God is telling her very plainly that enough is enough. I agree with KatesMom that she is behaving very selfishly.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Cousin Amy was the victim of an extortion plot:

Duggar Family Member Speaks Out on Extortion Plot - Yahoo! omg!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturyRand View Post
    They are probably all of the feeling that even if Michele dies in childbirth then that is "God's Will" and and that Michelle will be in Heavan and all will be well. Not trying to stir it up with religion (they talk about it enough their show) but I honestly think this is their line of thinking.....
    I agree. I am in that community (homeschool, Christian), and that is precisely how they think.

What I don't understand is why if a miscarriage was the big revelation from God that she wasn't to use birth control then doesn't it logically follow that a miscarriage would be God trying to tell them something else? I'm genuinely puzzled how that doesn't cause some rethinking when it was the catalyst for a complete change last time.

Because she believes the miscarriage was CAUSED by birth control pills. So, no more birth control ever. Plus, the whole quiverful movement which basically makes you a martyr if you die in childbirth.

+ Reply to Thread