+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

Re: The Duggar Family

Only time will tell, but I do believe that Michelle will have more babies. I honestly don't think she can tolerate Anna being pregnant and her not being that way too.

While I have complimented Michelle on some of her good qualities, I do believe she is an attention addict and that most of this baby stuff is solely to get attention. I don't think she will know how to operate without being pregnant or holding an infant. It's quite sad.

I'm sure that she knows better. Word must get back to them about how people think she is throwing her child rearing responsibiltiy to the older girls and not really being the mother in the family, except for childbearing. I just don't think she cares. It's really the height of selfishness.

FORT Newbie

I agree with you, Debb70. She's a hoarder, only she collects people. It's all about being pregnant, and having a baby. After that, forget it. I'm afraid she'll get pregnant soon, too. It's almost like a hostile competiton between her and Anna, except Michelle's the only one competing. Sickening.

Did anyone catch this photo of John David and the family's Asian foreign exchange student? An arm full of weapons and a handgun in his pocket. Why would you buy second hand shoes and bikes but lots of high powered automatic weapons? I know it's legal, but that photo gives me the creeps.

Here's a link:
    '19 Kids and Counting' Star -- Three Rifles, No Ammo | TMZ.com

I see it's disappeared but earlier today I read that a new episode was scheduled for Jan 24th. One of the girls was going skydiving and Michelle backed out because of a pregnancy test.......hmmm. I just went over to find it to post here and discovered that half hour block was blank now.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4105847;
    I don't think people contest the right of any person to have as many children as they want. I think the main concern is that when you go over into double digits, you move into area that effects the children's rights to have a real relationship with their parents.

The mere numbers prohibit the attention you can give to the children in addition to the household work that must be done. It then becomes a matter of the parent pleasing themself and making themself happy, OVER the best of interest of the children.

It's obvious they don't mind the fact the younger children have stronger bonds and feel more like the child of a sibling than the parent's child. And they don't mind that the older child bears the responsiblity of caring for that young sibling in addition to working full time caring for the household. I see that as selfish and not the role of a caring parent.

I think it would bother a parent if everytime they left the house as a group, the older girls carry diaper bags, infant seats and babies. These are teen girls, not your nannies. It's rather selfish IMO.

I say again, the parents should forego some blessings for awhile and allow the children the chance to have the blessings of time and attention from their parents. I think God intended that too.
    I totally agree with you Debb! I couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;4147555;
    I see it's disappeared but earlier today I read that a new episode was scheduled for Jan 24th. One of the girls was going skydiving and Michelle backed out because of a pregnancy test.......hmmm. I just went over to find it to post here and discovered that half hour block was blank now.
    here we go again.... perhaps we will have a very special Duggar funeral.... yikes! Please, you are a nice lady, stop risking your life!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Some things just make me wonder about those parents. It's a free country, but my goodness. Why take chances when you have so many kids? I honestly think those parents will do anything for attention.

Seriously though, I personally know a wife and mother who had a skydiving accident a few year ago when her daughter was a baby. She died and her child never got to know her. Her daughter is now a teenager. That's what I would be concerned about.

Oh, it's back:

Jessa and the family celebrate her 18th birthday with a shooting range and skydiving; Michelle might not be able to join in the fun after she takes a pregnancy test.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

OH Good God, enough is enough. Michelle is crazy to do this again, and their VERY sick little girl needs them so much. Which daughter is gonna be in charge of the latest cast off kid

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;4148223;
    OH Good God, enough is enough. Michelle is crazy to do this again, and their VERY sick little girl needs them so much. Which daughter is gonna be in charge of the latest cast off kid
    ITA. Enough is enough.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread