+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

Re: The Duggar Family

I like Amy. She makes the show worth watching. The Duggard children thinks she's so worldly. I get a kick out of watching the expressions on the Duggard girls faces when Amy comes around in her blue jeans and sleeveless tops. They are looking like they want to say "Aw man, we have to wear these long hot skirts to amusement park?" I still secretely think that Jinger will be the one to break from the pact and live her own life. She just has that sneaky look of escapism on her face. LOL!!!!!

But I do have a question though and maybe it was answered and I missed it but.... Do the think the Bates family is trying to become the new Duggard family and get their own TV show? The mother was pregnant with her 17th child. Just a thought because they seems to be filming them a lot more lately........

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3970255;
    But I do have a question though and maybe it was answered and I missed it but.... Do the think the Bates family is trying to become the new Duggard family and get their own TV show? The mother was pregnant with her 17th child. Just a thought because they seems to be filming them a lot more lately........
    Maybe they are??!!! My guess is a Duggar boy is going to marry a Bates girl.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3970287;
    Maybe they are??!!! My guess is a Duggar boy is going to marry a Bates girl.
    Who, John David?

FORT Newbie

My guess is that there will be more than one Duggar/Bates wedding. I'd imagine that the dating, or courtship pool isn't too big for them.

I personally cannot stand Amy. She likes the cameras too much, IMHO

FORT Newbie

Duggard is not a Duggar. Are you thinking of Jaycee?

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3970316;
    Who, John David?
    I think that is the one.... I get their names mixed up!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fanatic

I don't care for AMY at all. She hogs the limelight. Sometimes I switch channels if she appears.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3971351;
    I don't care for AMY at all. She hogs the limelight. Sometimes I switch channels if she appears.

Glad to know it's not just me! She really does love the attention, doesn't she?

During my chemo today, I was reading People and there was an interview with moma and daddy Duggar. They mentioned that they would be up for getting pregnant sooner rather than later...UGGG

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3972361;
    During my chemo today, I was reading People and there was an interview with moma and daddy Duggar. They mentioned that they would be up for getting pregnant sooner rather than later...UGGG
    There is something so wrong with these people, it makes me sick. I was completely nonjudgmental and figured it's their lives, whatever they want to do with it is up to them until I read their article a couple of months ago about possibly being pregnant even at that time (while Josie was in the hospital on life support).

They say they follow a higher power -- well what if Josie was that power's way of saying you're done!

They remind me of the joke where a person is floating in the ocean and a boat comes by and offers help and they say, no thanks, a higher power will save me. Another boat comes by and same response. Finally, the person dies. When he's there in the aferlife, he asks the higher power, why didn't you save me? And the higher power says I sent you 2 rescue boats!!!

That's what I feel like is happening here. In possibly moving forward with having another child, they're ignoring the "sign" that was already sent to them...(Nevermind trying to take care of a high needs baby with another newborn!)
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread