+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

Re: The Duggar Family

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3872026;
    I would think this very medically-fragile baby would need a lot of quiet. How on earth is she going to get it at the Duggar house? Maybe they should send the entire family home and just let Michele and the baby stay near the hospital for a while in a quiet environment.
    I could be wrong ... but I believe the family is staying very close to the hospital for the time being. Yes, the babe is fragile and needs to be closely monitored but they are not returning any time soon to their orginial home.
    I believe some of the smaller kiddos have not even seen Josie and may come by for a visit.
    KAREN

Josie's doctors would be aware of the home situation and I'm sure they've taken that into consideration before releasing her.
    The last episode where the girls (Jana and Jill?) got to visit her and hold her was very touching.
    It's wonderful what modern medicine can do these days.

FORT Fanatic

I think they need to keep the younger kids away from Josie completely for a while. Even when on their 'best' behavior, they are still noisy, not to say all the times they are screaming and running down the hall. Send them back to their regular home and let Michelle and the baby stay near the hospital where they can get some peace and rest.

Just read somewhere that the baby is back in the hospital. I feel so sorry for her

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3875667;
    Just read somewhere that the baby is back in the hospital. I feel so sorry for her
    Oh no, tapper, do you have a link.
    KAREN

I don't know how to post the link (sorry) but if you Google Josie Duggar it comes right up. It says she had to go back due to constipation caused by the fortifiers they are adding to the breast milk but she's fine now. They're just going to watch her for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3876105;
    I don't know how to post the link (sorry) but if you Google Josie Duggar it comes right up. It says she had to go back due to constipation caused by the fortifiers they are adding to the breast milk but she's fine now. They're just going to watch her for a few days.
    Oh, ok, good thanks!
    KAREN

i have heard that the Duggars are supposed to be on The Today Show (NBC) in the morning. I guess they have a new update on Josie.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3894742;
    i have heard that the Duggars are supposed to be on The Today Show (NBC) in the morning. I guess they have a new update on Josie.
    I hope it's not to announce they are expecting again!! This baby has been so sick. She needs extra attention, not a new sibbling right now!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12;3894747;
    I hope it's not to announce they are expecting again!! This baby has been so sick. She needs extra attention, not a new sibbling right now!

I hope not, but it really would not surprise me!

I do hope it's good news about Josie only.

I'm interested if she is home yet. I have been reading that the parents attended some conferences and made appearances in two different states over the last 2 weeks, so I'm curious if they took her with them. If so, she really is doing well.

+ Reply to Thread