+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree374Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

FORT Fogey

Re: The Duggar Family

She's a fighter, that's for sure.

I wonder if anyone saw last night's show. Towards the end, Michelle said they appreciate the support that they've gotten from so many people and the criticism that they've gotten from some has been a learning experience.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3856904;
    I wonder if anyone saw last night's show. Towards the end, Michelle said they appreciate the support that they've gotten from so many people and the criticism that they've gotten from some has been a learning experience.
    I missed that.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3857154;
    I missed that.
    Actually, I didn't phrase it quite right. It was more that they have learned from those who were critical. I thought it was a humble way to respond. Whether that means they will change their view in regards to having more babies, we'll see.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I was glad to see that the older Duggar girls got a break! While it wasn't quite what I had in mind they were able to take a road trip back to the house for one night. Even had dinner cooked for them by Anna. I'm sure they could use more....and something different, but it was something! I thought it was cute how Jim-Bob made sure the car was in tip top shape before letting the girls take it for a trip. One thing is for sure.....he loves his family!

And how sweet was little Josie holding on to mommy's fingers....just trying to get any kind of touch from her. Made me tear up.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fanatic

I didn't understand why the girls slept at Josh and Anna's house - wouldn't they have been more comfortable in their own beds?

Josh wasn't very gracious when he said he was running a homeless shelter. Has he ever been in a real one?

The girls discovered the two boys still living at home had never taken down the Christmas decorations or thrown away perishable food. They were not surprised. Guess we know who does the real work around there. It's all considered 'women's work.'

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I feel like the show has gotten pretty boring since Josie was born. Maybe a time like this isn't the best time to be taping for a tv show.

FORT Newbie

The girls discovered the two boys still living at home had never taken down the Christmas decorations or thrown away perishable food. They were not surprised. Guess we know who does the real work around there. It's all considered 'women's work.'

My husband used to say "Anything less than an acre is women's work."

He doesn't say that any more.

I just read that Josie went home form the hospital!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fanatic

I would think this very medically-fragile baby would need a lot of quiet. How on earth is she going to get it at the Duggar house? Maybe they should send the entire family home and just let Michele and the baby stay near the hospital for a while in a quiet environment.

+ Reply to Thread