+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: The Duggar Family

Gosh, they're so creative with the J names.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

No need for JimBob and JMichelle to remember. If a kid wakes up and says "Hey it's my birthday" they just grab a cake from the fridge and light it up! Good call Muduh.
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3255129;
    Apparently NOT! Good grief!

Duggar Family Already Thinking About 19th Child - Babies : People.com

Duggar Family Already Thinking About 19th Child
    Originally posted Friday December 19, 2008 03:10 PM EST
    The Duggar Family, before the latest arrival

For Jim and Michelle Duggar, eighteen isn't enough.

After welcoming a 7-lb., 3 oz. daughter via C-section on Thursday to join their 17 other children, the proud papa tells the Associated Press: "We both would love to have more."
    The Duggars now have 10 sons and eight daughters, ranging in age from 17 months to 20 years, all with first names starting with the letter J, including the newborn addition, Jordyn-Grace Makiya Duggar.

"The ultimate Christmas gift from God," said Jim tells AP. "She's just absolutely beautiful, like her mom and her sisters."

The family's crowded house in Tontitown, Ark., is featured on the TLC network show 17 Kids & Counting, which will have its name updated to reflect the birth of No. 18.

---------------------

Back to the c-section, I was thinking maybe when the two sets of twins were born, they were delivered via c-section. When did it become standard operating procedure for twins to be born in an OR rather than a delivery room? I ask this because my neighbor had twins in 9/01 and delivered the first one in the OR and then had the second one via c-section. She said that is how things are done now. I remember an old friend of mine having twins vaginally back in the 70s. My aunt had twins vaginally in the 50s. And my mom's aunt had twins born at home in 1930. Maybe this became standard practice to safeguard the docs from malpractice?

OMG please stop!!! No more. Give your body a break. I haven't watched the show, but I might have to. Anybody who was seen the show, are they teaching their daughters that they basically have to stay home and just make babies? Are they allowed to maybe go to college and get jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3255133;
    Good one, Muduh!

Maybe they do that because neither parent can actually REMEMBER all those dates!
    My younger son called the other night to ask the birth dates of his brother and sister and I thought Damn, why do I get stuck with all the hard questions.

The best I remember, Ma and Pa Duggar are always looking forward to the next one. I believe that I've read that same speech at least four or five times and it's always made within 48 hours of the newest arrival. Now I don't know about any of YOU moms, but I sure remember my own deliveries and I don't believe that I was ever chomping at the bit to relive that experience within a couple of days of the last time. I just needed a little more "forgettin" time. I want to like the people but sometimes they just turn me off. I think it's gotten to be a real contest with them and they intend to win no matter what. And Michelle's health may well be the "what" before it's all said and done. I'm not sure how long any woman can hold up with a uterus that is always working overtime.

The family's crowded house in Tontitown, Ark., is featured on the TLC network show 17 Kids & Counting, which will have its name updated to reflect the birth of No. 18.
    I wonder what genius thought up the name of the show. I'm trying to think of other titles that would have been more appropriate since they probably won't stop at 18 kids. Hmmmm.....I'm stumped.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3255418;
    I wonder what genius thought up the name of the show. I'm trying to think of other titles that would have been more appropriate since they probably won't stop at 18 kids. Hmmmm.....I'm stumped.
    Irresponsible Behavior?

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

or how about "baby factory"?

If the name weren't already taken, I would say "Babies'r'us" would suit just fine, lol!

In regards to Michelle Duggar's health, I really have to think that we would be getting close to the end. Now I don't know if there would be any birth control used if they did stop, other than to stop doing "it", tubal ligation for Michelle, or a vasectomy (Sorry Jim Bob ).

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3255474;
    If the name weren't already taken, I would say "Babies'r'us" would suit just fine, lol!

In regards to Michelle Duggar's health, I really have to think that we would be getting close to the end. Now I don't know if there would be any birth control used if they did stop, other than to stop doing "it", tubal ligation for Michelle, or a vasectomy (Sorry Jim Bob ).
    The vasectomy would be my choice. Done with a rusty beer can.

Oh, I just thought of a really bad one that sort of rhymes with Duggar but I would be banned from this board!

+ Reply to Thread