+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree349Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: The Duggar Family

I saw a preview for an episode of "19 Kids and Counting" where they show the whole ordeal. I am hoping that this means Josie is out of danger. I'm also hoping they take the "and Counting" part out of the title of the show now. "19 Kids" is enough.

There will be a new episode on Sunday January 31st.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3807258;
    I saw a preview for an episode of "19 Kids and Counting" where they show the whole ordeal. I am hoping that this means Josie is out of danger. I'm also hoping they take the "and Counting" part out of the title of the show now. "19 Kids" is enough.
    This weeks People magazine has an article about the Duggers. Josie is doing okay but will probably be in the hospital until closer to Michelles due date(I think it said March). They are all living in a rental house now to stay closer to the hospital. They also are not ruling out more kids, Michelle said they are leaving that in Gods hands. Personally I think 19 is more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by raison47;3812224;
    This weeks People magazine has an article about the Duggers. Josie is doing okay but will probably be in the hospital until closer to Michelles due date(I think it said March). They are all living in a rental house now to stay closer to the hospital. They also are not ruling out more kids, Michelle said they are leaving that in Gods hands. Personally I think 19 is more than enough.

As much as I like the family, I kind of think that if I were them, this would be a wake call to maybe stop.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

I just cannot stand it! This lifestyle is proving to be very dangerous. I remember seeing the doctor warn Mom about how dangerous it is for her to have more babies. That was 2 or 3 babies ago. She still got pregnant anyway. This couple has put baby Josie in danger. Josie was a risk to have. Hopefully she survives but the parents need to stop now. What if Michelle died? How would those kids survive? Who would take care of them? This is just so reckless.

I love this family, but I really hope that they will do the right thing and stop having kids. I think everyone has the right to make their own decisions as long as they don't hurt others. But, having kids after 40 for women is starting to put those babies in danger. And, after this incident, I hope they understand that their choices are affecting innocent lives.

Enough is enough she put the baby in danger and herself did you see how beet red her face was because they couldn't get her pressure down she could of had a stroke. This baby could have alot of problems they aren't going to know for awhile.

Josh and John Duggar are being hailed as heroes for saving a little girl's life:

Duggar sons help save girl, 6, in car accident - Heroes and angels
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3817206;
    Josh and John Duggar are being hailed as heroes for saving a little girl's life:

Duggar sons help save girl, 6, in car accident - Heroes and angels
    Really neat, though I wish they didn't film it!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Oh, I was just about to post it myself! I really like John Duggar. He is an amazing young man!

I think that Josh thinks a little more about those "media moments" than the other kids. He probably relies on the income from the show when he's being filmed.

+ Reply to Thread