+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

FORT Newbie

Re: The Duggar Family

Prayers for the family during this both joyous and difficult time. This family is a good example of how to take care of your own. These children are not part of the entitlement generation. Bless them.

And I respect their decision to have that many children too. But it interests me how many people want to draw a line in the sand about how many children they have. Well is there too many? Is 3 too many or enough? Is 5? How about 8? Who determines how many children is too many children.

While I don't support their life style I support their right to live it.

There are a lot of unwanted children in this world that need a loving home. We are not of a shortage of children in this world. I would much rather see them get homes than to see people have more children but I don't run around and hope people will take miscarriages as a sign to stop procreating and adopt some of these children. I respect your choice to have a child and the Duggars to have a lot of children but that is not my belief that it's right.

has there been any update on the baby

FORT Newbie

Last night on the show there was a bubble where TLC wished Josie and the family well. Other than that, I have not heard.

Quote Originally Posted by lcmamom;3776042;
    Last night on the show there was a bubble where TLC wished Josie and the family well. Other than that, I have not heard.
    I check google news every so often and it sounds like Michelle was released, but Josie is still in the hospital.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

There is an update on People.com about Josie and their plans for Christmas. She's still hanging in there, which is a good sign. The family is relocating temporarily to be closer to the baby.
    Littlest Duggar Still in Intensive Care - Health : People.com
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3776709;
    There is an update on People.com about Josie and their plans for Christmas. She's still hanging in there, which is a good sign. The family is relocating temporarily to be closer to the baby.
    Littlest Duggar Still in Intensive Care - Health : People.com
    Thanks for the link.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Aww, thanks for the update! I've been thinking about her.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I'm sure Josie will be in the hospital for quite some time. My sister recently had her baby almost 2 months premature and she's still in the hospital. She was just over 3 pounds. She's been in the hospital for 31 days now and is expected to come home in a couple more weeks.

FORT Fogey

I'm glad your sister's baby is okay! This is such a heartbreaking, scary situation.

+ Reply to Thread