+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree360Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

Re: The Duggar Family

Four little words for the Duggars that will have you all cursing me but here goes:

PLEASE. STOP. BREEDING. NOW.

Yes, all life is beautiful and A gift from [insert deity, spirit, whatever] but enough is enough. I hate that TLC & other networks glorify this compulsion to populate. Our planet is dying and these huge families aren't helping any.

Four months early? oooh. I hope she makes it. I totally respect the Duggars, but this might be a sign.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Yeah, didn't they take a miscarriage as a sign to have as many children as possible? Maybe this will tell them to stop. I have a feeling it will.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3766785;
    Yeah, didn't they take a miscarriage as a sign to have as many children as possible? Maybe this will tell them to stop. I have a feeling it will.
    Probably will, they are pretty level headed.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Damn! I was worried that this kind of thing would happen as Michelle got older. I really hope they stop having children now. And, I really really hope that tiny baby makes it!

ETA - I just looked it up and the baby only has about a 50% chance of surviving.
    Last edited by maude~flanders; 12-12-2009 at 01:19 AM.

They said they would stop when God told them to stop, they might see this as a sign. I don't know, but if this child has severe difficulties (and I hope not) the care invovled might make it harder for them to do alot of things.

And it makes me sad when people say they "breed". I think of breeding in animals not humans. Each baby they have is wanted and welcome with love. Michelle is a wife and mother, a person, her and Jim Bob love those kids.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I agree with you libgirl2. Using the word "breeding" is de-humanizing to these people. They have shown themselves to be responsible, loving parents.

I'm sorry but this family is too much! UGH
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

FORT Fogey

Whether or not you believe in the way the Duggars run their lives, this baby didn't choose to be born to them, and I pray she makes it.

The things they can do for preemies today is amazing. And being a preemie doesn't necessarily mean life long problems. I'm hoping that holds true for little Josie. I'm also hoping this is the sign they need to stop having children.

I dont' normally watch the show, but I catch and episode here and there and of course, I read this thread. From what I can tell, they seem to be good parents with good kids, but at some point, you have to say "Ok. I think we have enough". I think that time is now. It's only MHO, but there it is..
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread